Confession

Attracting her with green

Everyone is shock by Kai's statement. He just confessed to the girl he likes and now they're waiting for Aemi's answer. Kai looks at her with hopeful eyes. He knows that he's taking a great risk but there's no way he will give her to another man anymore. He needs to be with her more than Daehyun does. He's afraid that she will fall in love with another man than himself. He can't wait for it anymore and he can't hold his feeling any longer. It takes lots of courage for him to finally said it.

 

Aemi was shock by Kai's confession. She don't know what to do since she never thought about love before not even once because all she think about is friendship and also green. She stand there speechless and afraid. She needs Daehyun to help her. She always need Daehyun and why is that? Because Daehyun is her best friend. She opens but nothing come out. Why is she like this? Her heart beats faster and her adrenaline pumps out. She knows the answer is either No or Yes, a very simple answer but why is she taking so long to decide it.

 

Kai patiently waits for her answer nervously. He already thought this will happen so finally, he start to talk to end the uncomfortable feeling in her. "It's okay. You don’t need to answer it now. I know this is a sudden. But I hope you'll answer it this year and in a mean time, let me try to win you" He winks at you making you blushed madly. "Or maybe you don’t need to" Chanyeol interrupts them while slinging his right arm at your shoulder. You blushed again.

 

"Yah! Chanyeol!" Suho drags him away and forces him to sit on the sofa. "Do you want to die early?" He whispers before sitting next to him. You giggles while watching them and that really make Kai feel a little bit better and prevent him from being a monster. 'Thank goodness Aemi laugh, otherwise he'll be growling right now' Suho thought while smiling.  Since you have nothing to do, you decided to leave. "I'll be leaving now then" You bow your head a little and excuse yourself.

 

"I'll come!" Tao suddenly volunteers. You give him a pair of wide eyes. "Tsk tsk tsk, that eyes are already mines! Don't try to copy it!" He gives you his 0.0 look. You laugh. "Yah! Are you guys trying to court her!?" Kai finally explode. "What!? I just give her my official look. How was that supposed to be related as 'courting' her?" He gives Kai his 0.0 look again. "Dongsaeng-ah, You're over reacted. Girls don't like that, Right Aemi?" Luhan winks at you and now everyone understand the situation. 'Teasing time!' Exo thought.

 

"Does holding her hand makes me like courting her?" Kris smirks and approaches you, grabbing your hand and interlaces it with him. You are really  shock. "Yah hyung!" Kai breaks the interlaced hands, making Kris and the other Exo members laugh really hard. They really like teasing him especially when now they knew his weakness.