Housemate

Paranormal Love

"Umma~ Are you done with your episode?" Baekhyun asked his mother once he got close to where Hyerin was standing. She had just put flowers down infront of Minseok and their fathers grave. Chanyeol stayed silent a few feet behind Baekhyun.

"I didn't have episodes. I just like to vent. Now say your peace son." Hyerin made her way over to Minnie, who was happily rolling in the flowers giving Baekhyun space.

The boy bent down in front of his fathers grave and sadly smiled. "Annyeong appa~! I really miss you. I know you somewhere better and far from here. I feel like I've already said everything since we visit often. But, I'll never forget to tell you I love you." Baekhyun let out a silent tear. He kissed his hand and touched the grave stone before standing up and smiling down at the resting place. 

"Don't I get a small speech too?" Minseok asked as he stood behind his dongsaeng. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "I see you every day hyung. I think we talk enough as it is." He then turned around and started walking, leaving a pouting Minseok behind. He stopped after remembering someone. "Oh right. Where'd he go?" Baekhyun started looking a little for Chanyeol until he saw him standing right behind him causing him to yelp not too loudly."Jesus. Don't do that!" He almost yelled.

"Sorry. You were about to leave me so I followed you." Chanyeol explained himself after backing up a bit from the short boy.

Baekhyun was about to say something but Minseok got in between him and Chanyeol looking a little skeptical."And who's this?" he asked eyeing Chanyeol, who just smiled at him.

"Hi. I'm Chanyeol!" The tallest of the three greeted. 

"That's nice." Minseok turned to his brother. "Care to explain?" He crossed his arms at Baekhyun. 

Sighing, Baekhyun explained the whole thing to his hyung. To the boys surprise, Minseok understood whole-heartedly without question or argument. "Okay. He can stay with us until this is all figured out and what not. Nice to meet you Chanyeol." Minseok stated before walking away. 

"Wait...stay with us? But-" Baekhyun tried to argue but his brother was already too far to even hear him. He sighed again giving up. "Well looks like you staying with us. Alright come on." He started to walk over to his mother to tell her he was ready to go. 

Chanyeol grabbed his shoulder, slowly making Baekhyun stop walking, "Thanks for this." He said, all smiles. Baekhyun found himself smiling along with him. 

"Yeah yeah. Come on." They made their way over to Hyerin, Minseok and Minnie. Baekhyun told him mother that he was ready and they all walked over to the car. They all got in. Baekhyun in the passenger seat while Minnie sat in between Minseok and Chanyeol in the back. Minnie turned his head over to face Chanyeol and growled at him. 

"Calm down his friendly." Minseok whispered to the dog. Minnie stopped and just tilted his head at the tall male. Chanyeol starred wide eyed before reaching to pet Minnie's head. He barked and laid his head down on the others lap, basically going through him and onto the car seat. 

Baekhyun turned around and chuckled at the sight, smiling at them. He turned around and put in his music. Drifting off into sleep again.