Cemetery

Paranormal Love

Baekhyun glanced at his digital clock behind him on his nightstand, it was almost 12. Deciding he'd eat lunch before getting ready to leave to the cemetary, Baekhyun hurried his pace on the video game he was playing. Better to eat first so nothing gets on my clothes.

"Come on. Die you retarded beast!" Baekhyun yelled to himself at the graphics of the game on his T.V screen.

"Baekhyun your playing Mario Kart." Hyerin commented, entering her sons room, shaking her head at his over reaction. "Stop cursing at your game and get ready to leave." She said before leaving the room.

"Just one...last...turn...1ST PLACE BICTHES!!" The small male cheered for himself.

"BAEKHYUN!" Hyerin gasped at her sons loud, harsh language.

"Sorry!" Baekhyun switched off his game and headed down stairs to have lunch. Coming down the stairs, he saw Minseok standing infront of the family pictures shelf. He sighed lowly before walking over to his brother. "What's up?" Baekhyun started, careful to stay quiet so his mother wouldn't think he was talking to himself....again.

"Just reminiscing." Minseok answered, not taking his eyes off the pictures, mainly the ones of their dad. "We spent a lot of time together, right? We did everything together...but now it feels like we were only at the beginning."

Baekhyun silently cried, "I know it hurts. I'm sorry" he was about to reach out to hold his brothers shoulder, but he knew it would go right threw so withdrew his hand.

"No, I'm okay. I'm strong just like he was, still is." Minseok turned to face baekhyun before continuing, "Go eat something before umma finds you stalling and 'talking to yourself'." They both let out a small laugh.

 

~*~

 

After eating and getting dressed, Baekhyun was ready to go to the cemetary. He went back down stairs to see if his mother was ready too. He found her waiting on the couch with Minnie sitting obediently beside her. 

"I'm ready." Baekhyun called out. Acknowledging her son presence, Hyerin turned her head to see him, checking if he wore appropriate clothing. Baekhyun was dressed in dark fitting blue jeans, white v-neck, green hoodie, grey-blue beanie, and some not worn out yet black converses, also wearing his white headphones around his neck.

Aproving the nice set of clothes, she smiled and nodded to her son, heading for the door. Baekhyun followed behind her while calling Minnie over from the couch. Opening the passengers door, Baekhyun was about to sit in before the huge dog slipped right infront of him staring straight ahead as if normal. Hyerin chuckled in the drivers set.

"Umma~" Baekhyun whinnied.

"He got there first." She shrugged. Baekhyun pouted at Minnie before sitting in the backseat. After putting on his seatbelt, he glanced over to the seat next to him. Minseok was widely smiling at him, obviously trying to hide laughter.

"Don't even." the teen glared at his faded brother. 

"I wasn't the one who let a dog call shotgun." Minseok shrugged, looking out the window. Baekhyun shook his head before pulling out his phone and connected a cord from his headphones to it, pulling them unto his head. Letting the music slowly lull him to sleep, Baekhyun laid his head down on the seat. 

 

~*~

 

"Wake up shorty." Baekhyun's eyes flung open when he felt one of the ear-muffs being lifted off his head.

He glance at Minseok, "I'm taller than you. And stop touching my headphones." Baekhyun shooed his hand away before looking outside. They were already pulling up to the cemetary. Hope this goes well.

It was a little hard to find a good space to park because of all the cars. Apparently a funeral was being held. Hyerin decided to just park along the side of the road. Getting out of the car, the first thing Baekhyun could hear was mournful cries in the distance. He sighed walking to the passenger door to let Minnie out. Hyerin was already walking in the direction of his brother and fathers grave. He jogged to catch up with her.

"Hey Baekhyun!" "Annyeong Baekhyun." "Wassup Baek!" "Hello Baekhyun." "Baekhyun-ah~" All the spirits in the cemetary Baekhyun passed by greeted him. He half-heartedly waved to them or either nodded as a response. All of different ages, young and old these faded bodies. Different but also similar in a way.

Seeing his mother already kneeling down at the two graves side by side placing flowers, Baekhyun kept a distance whle his eyes wondered the cemetary. His mother was pretty emotional so it was best to stay a bit far from her at these times.

Looking over in the direction of the burial, Baekhyun could see a few of the spirits gathered to either see the newly deceased or to share in the emotions of the living. Baekhyun felt a pang of sadness for the women, obviously the closest to the person in that casket, who was propping herself up on it because of her heavy heart. 

Beakhyun's eyes shifted a little more to the right to see a unfamiliar spirit. He was actually kind of stunned. Not because the spirit looked too young to die, no one was, it's because he was absolutely breath taking. Kind of tall too. Said boy turned his head slowly towards Baekhyun and his eyes widened iimidiatlly. 

Baekhyun just stood frozen as the boy made his way over to him, almost happy but more astonished and confused. Once he stopped infront of Baekhyun, woah very tall, his hand moved up to the small boys cheek, holding it gentally.

It seemed difficult to say what he wanted to but did, "Hyun?"