o8

What she never thought would happen...

You boarded a taxi that took you home. You packed your luggage and went to the airport. You boarded the first plane to Singapore. You haven't been there in ages and you've forgotten about the Lion City glory. "Mummy! Daddy! I'm back in Singapore!" your screamed into their ears through the phone. You looked like a maniac screaming into the phone at 3 in the morning at the airport. You immediately got onto your chaffeur's car and went home. "Sleep first,honey. We'll talk tomorrow kay?"your mum cooed. You nodded though you knew you wouldn't. *Damn. I missed my bed.*

[Next morning]

"Why are you back here hun? I thought summer is still far away?" Daddy asked. He was the fretful one. "Can we not talk about it? I just wanna stay here for the time being.." "You can! We're really busy so go look up your old friends!"Mummy is the one that is organised. You ran up to your room to look at it again since everything was a blur last night. You were happy to see that it was the same as you left it last summer.The numerous EXO posters hung around your room but the biggest one was framed and placed in front of your princess bed.

"LEEEEE! WHERE ARE YOU? You left me alone in school today!" I realised I forgot to tell Nee about this."Skype me!" I replied. "WHERE ARE YO- Wait... Isn't that your room in Singapore?" Nee was already on skype waiting for me. "It's Kris... He pissed me off. Basically I couldn't stand staying there anymore." You then explained everything to her. "Seriously princess? So what now? You gon stay there till forever?"You could tell that she was pissed. "COURSE NOT! I'll decide soon enough... Talk to you later Nee. Jetlag's getting to me... BYEEE" then you shut her off. Thinking about what happened last night,tears streamed down your cheeks again. You stared at one of the posters,looking at his smile,but then remembering the personality behind that smile. You stood up and ripped off the poster from your wall,then sliding onto the floor. *Wae? Why can't you be the person that I fell in love with?* I noticed a sharp object on the floor. *You won't hurt me will you? Old friend...* You picked it up after so many years and did it again. Feeling the adreline running in you,you were satisified.

---------------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR'S NOTEEEEEE]

ooooooookay. So I know that was a sensetive subject so tell me if I should remove that part ^^