Truth OR Dare

What she never thought would happen...
loo

"The gang and HaeNee are playing a game downstairs. Wanna join em?" He ruffled his hair(again).

 

 

"I'll see first. I'm kinda busy right now..." I gave him the awkward look and he took the cue to leave first.

 

 

*The gang... That means Kris will be there too!* You ran down the first flight of stairs hurriedly and spotted a scene you never thought you'd see. HaeNee and Kris were sitting together,too close for comfort.Best part? HaeNee didn't seem to mind and she usually hated skinship...

 

 

You stood there for a long time. Since no one could see you, you were safe up there. "Oh? HaeLee. What are you doing here? I thought you were going downstairs." And once again,Chanyeol found you. "Yeah haha. I blanked out." Seemingly reading your mind again,he guided you to the living area where they all were,putting his hand over your shoulder lightly.

 

 

"Heya guys!" You saw that there were 2 seats left. You quickly took the seat next to Luhan who gave you a confused but welcoming smile. Meanwhile,Chanyeol took a seat beside HaeNee whose face changed immediately to a face you knew too well-her spazz face.

The game dragged on while EXO spilled facts that you already knew(obviously). Finally,the bottle pointed to you and you chose truth. "What do you like in your bias?"