11

What she never thought would happen...

He came up to me,nodding. "Then make me your girlfriend." He seemed to hesitate for a while but finally,he said,"Kim HaeLee,you're mine from now on." I was shocked. I wasn't expecting that answer.

[Dear diary, I flew back to Singapore because of Kris. But he came over and I forgave him. We're flying back to Korea tomorrow.]

[No one POV]

You brought him inside your house and showed him around. You told him about your past,about how you and HaeNee became best friends. He wasn't bored at all and even asked questions. "I definitely want to hear your story later. "But- but,I'm gonna bore you!" he resisted but you glared at him and he got the cue. You brought him aolround town and showed him your favourite hangouts. You brought him to meet your old classmates who died fangirling over Kris. The final place you brought him to was your parents' company. He was shocked at the skyscraper-like building,unsurprisingly. The employees bowed respectfully to you and you bowed back politely. "Mum,Daddy, this is Kris. Kris,this is my mum and dad." "Anneyeonghaseyo, EXO-M leader Kris imnida." Your parents didn't speak but instead,smiled lovingly,with a pinch of creepiness,at the both of you . You headed home with them while awkwardly exchanging glances with Kris. Looking at the wide variety of food,Kris replied,"Aniyo!You're being too humble!"

"Mummy,Daddy,I'm returning to Korea tomorrow." They had no objections,even though they haven't seen you for long,they want you to return to classes fast.