14

What she never thought would happen...

[Coffee shop]

"Oh my god! I finally found you!" you heard HaeNee's voice.

"How did you..."

"Well,we loveeeee coffee shops so and I have walked around this neighbourhood before. There's only one coffee shop in the whole neighbourhood." she gave you a whole interpretation.

You sighed and gave your best friend a hug.She took a seat opposite of you and told you to explain.

You told her everything and before you knew it,your cheeks were stained with your tears.HaeNee stood up and hugged her. You hugged her back tightly,letting your weak side show to the one person whom you trusted in the world.

You started to head back to the house since Chanyeol has launched a full blown attack on HaeNee's phone.(aka he's calling her reptitively)

[Back at house]

Once you returned to the house,you raced up the stairs,not meeting anyone's eyes,not replying to any of their concerns. Also, you can't help but notice a particular member missing. HaeNee,trailing behind you, enetred the room you both shared . "It'll be fine soon." HaeNee told you before you locked yourself in the toliet,a habit of yours you did whenever you're upset or depressed or basically having negatives thoughts.

>>fast forward,midnight>>

After confirming that HaeNee(and the rest of the house) is asleep,you made your way downstairs for food. Their was a bowl of your favourite christmas foods on the table with a sticker saying "princess" in that handwriting that you knew too well.

[HaeLee POV]

Eating as quietly as I could,I thought about what happened in the past few months. EXO were nice people but I-,no,we,including Nee,will have to separate someday. I decided it is of no good to stay any longer in this place. He didn't even... He doesn't need to.I'm nobody to him anyway.

I packed my bags with tears in my eyes after I finished the dishes and left the house silently. I went back to the apartment I owned before moving into this house. I fell asleep once my body hit the familar bed.

[NoOne POV]

*Next Morning*

You felt the sun on your face,realising it is already morning. You looked the unfamilar room and memories of last night flooded your head. So it wasn't just a nightmare. Snapping yourself back to reality,you freshened up and headed towards the CUBE building.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Auhhhhthor's lil corner/

OUH DAYUMMMMMM! what's HaeLee heading towards the CUBE building for? I consider companies like SM,YG,CUBE,JYP,etc etc rival companies so thats why I decided to place HaeLee into CUBE. Sooooooo what's the connection between HaeLee and CUBE? MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

On another note, I'm quite sad that this fic isn't receiving as much attention as the others. There are more subscribers for the others than this:(. I have absolutely NO subscribers on this fic but I'm grateful that you comment:)