o7

What she never thought would happen...

"Did you have fun?" he asked. "Yeap!! Thanks for the teddy bear!" You smiled. "Have fun with duizhang..." Chen's mood went down. Kris wanted to meet at a beach. When you arrived at the location,it was just like movie scenes. He was in a white suit,and there was a table with roses. The pink sunset in the background made it even more romantic. He let out a sigh with his back facing you,obviously not knowing that you've arrived.

You let out a small cough and he turned around,letting out the smile you fell for. You forgot about the incident,the conversation. *Just let me be selfish for tonight.* He pulled out the chair like a gentleman and you sat on it.

[Fast forward]

An hour has passed and everything was perfect and he hasn't screwed up. YET. "I love my fans alot and i really want want to meet all of them." "Liar." you muttered under your breath. "Sorry,what?" "I said,you're a liar. I over-heard your conversation with Chanyeol last night. I can't believe this is what you are. FAKE!" you burst like a balloon. "What's your problem?" He said.

"What's MY problem?" you scoffed. "My problem is you. I shouldn't have fallen in love with you. You're my largest mistake,Kris." You unconsciously just revealed your bias but you didn't care. You removed your heels and ran away. "Where are you going?" Kris screamed after you. You stopped and looked over your shoulder,"Anywhere but here." You continued running as tears streamed down your face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Auhhhhthor's NUUUUTE]

ouh damn.ANGST. how was it? Don't hate Kris!! It's just... someone has to be the bad guy xP. Imma continue my updates^^ SUBSCRIBE!! COMMENTTTT AT THE LEAST!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lookie lookie. who revealed her bias and who's busted now :O