16

What she never thought would happen...

{M countdown}

It is finally the day of my debut stage and I bowed politely to the sunbaes who congratulated me. Just one week into my trainee life and almost everyone in the industry knew about my background and my dance skills.

"HaeLee! Did you know that your debut stage is also the same as EXO's comeback stage,Wolf?" One of my make-up unnies told me. Really? I've been so busy with training and preparing for my debut that I kinda forgot about them. I wonder how they're doing and how he is. 

"Krystina,you're up next." the PD peeked his head into my room. I stood backstage,waiting for the lights from the previous stage to dim."KRYSTINA,FIGHTING" I did a fighting with my dancers and ran on stage. The stage went smoothly with loud fanchants and glowing light sticks. I finished up the stage and ran off the stage. I thanked the staff and thanked the seniors who praised me. then an awfully familar voice called me. I turned my head and found Chanyeol standing there. "YAH YEOL AH." I called him. "Do you know how worried was HaeNee when you left like that? She refused to eat,sleep or go out for a month until we persuaded her to. Not only that, duizhang is colder than before. He changed when we met you HaeLee. But now, he's worse thaan before." Chanyeol gave a whole speech. "I'm sorry..." I muttered. "Let's get you to see the others first."

{EXO's waiting room}

"Guys, I brought someone here." Chanyeol pulled me into the room. I could see all of their shocked faces,some even happy. My eyes finally landed on Kris,who seemed so much more tired than he is. He looked at me in shock.

"Er... Hi?" This is awkward. I haven't seen these guys in 6 months and suddenly,all of them grew so much hotter. "Guys.This is the infamous Krystina." They all swarmed me in a second and I didn't have place to breathe.

We caught up and EXO had to leave for their stage. 

"AND THE WINNER OF THIS WEEK'S M COUNTDOWN IS... NEWLY DEBUTED SOLO ARTIST, KRYSTINA!" I gasped. I couldn't believe I won.