o6

What she never thought would happen...

When you finally located your best friend,she was a crying mess. "Nee! What happened?" You ran to her and locked her in an embrace. "They're... gone." she burst into tears again. HaeNee loved her parents very much and they doted on her as she was the only child. There was a sudden racket but it grew awkwardly silent. You slowly turned to where EXO was hiding and gave them a glare. They sheepishly rubbed their necks as they appeared.

"Are you okay?"Chanyeol asked out of concern. HaeNee replied him woth a cold nod. You were more surprised tham Chanyeol,knowing that Nee won't ever treat her bias like that. You were even more taken aback when Sehun and her ended up in an embrace. *Nee you naughty naughty!!* That night,after you made sure HaeNee was asleep,you wanted to apologise for Nee's attitude in the hospital. You heard a part of the conversation and your stomach fell to the floor.

[HaeLee POV]

"We've got wrapped around our fingers." HE spoke. "Did you see HaeNee's face in the hospital? So 'cold' psh. HAHA." another voice spoke. So all this was just a lie? All their on-screen faces,those were scams? Their personalities,like what people say,F.A.K.E? I ran back to our room,sobbing silently. I couldn't sleep,thinking about how my worst nightmare came true. I can't trust them anymore. I knew I would never see them the same way anymore.

[No one POV]

"Morning HaeLee!"Kris,who seems abnormally happy today greeted you. *Early in the morning? ZELCH!* "Mornin" you replied unenthusiastically. HaeNee sensed something wrong but brushed it off. Since you missed the last filming session,it was postponed to today. HaeNee and you had to spend time with each EXO team,since HaeNee chose EXO-K,you had to go with EXO-M,not that it wasn't fine with you. The time spent with each member was spread out evenly and the last member had to send you home. The whole day went well until you realised who the last member is-Kris.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

PLEASE BEAR WITH ME!! THE ACTUAL DRAMA IS COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!