12

What she never thought would happen...

[Next Day]

"Hyung! We're going to be late soon!" "Arraseo!" Kris kissed that picture of you in his wallet and rushed out of the hotel room. Waiting at the lobby,you spotted HaeNee and started blabbering to her all the way to the airport. As promised,Kris told you about his life as you listened attentively.

[Few months later]

//Dear Diary, YAY it's winter! Better yet,I'm soending this year's winter and Christmas with Kris and EXO.//

"HaeLee! Your diary can know what we're doing later! Come down now!!" Kyungsoo yelled. "Neh Umma!" You were wearing your favourite light-coffee knitted pullover and white shorts(what taylor swift wore in her back to december video)

[HaeLee POV]

"Merry Christmas ma ailens~"

"HAELEEEEEE. I AM NOT AN AILEN." HaeNee chided me. "You are nowwwww!" Chanyeol backhugged her. Nee rolled her eyes but let him anyway. NAWWWWW SO CUTE. *mini spazz* I wonder if Kris and- I shouldn't. I was on Kris's phone,waiting for the Christmas feast,when suddenly he received a message. "Just open it babe!"

"Jiaheng! Are you busy recently? Why don't you reply my messages? Come back to GuangZhou soon!" signing off as MeiJia. It was in Chinese though... No one else speaks to Kris in Chinese except for the china line and his parents. That's what I know of... And I don't remember Kris mentioning any "MeiJia"s when he talked to me on the plane... I scrolled back and read their previous conversations. I know I know I shouldn't but- Anyway,this MeiJia or whatever,although it's not that obvious,she likes Kris,but he is just playing along as if I never happened. I feel like being a jealous brat and deleting her number and the conversation.