Unofficial first meeting

What she never thought would happen...

{Narrator POV}

           It was a Wednesday afternoon and HaeLee was falling asleep in the first period of her Science class. She rubbed her eyes and looked outside out of boredom. "OMO! Am I halluincating?! Tha-That's a cameraman ahjussshi!" HaeLee thought. As the cameraman walked backwards,she saw the most unexpected sight ever. She has stalked him enough to memorise the features on his face. She has seen enough pictures to recongise his perfect height of 188 and his fashion. There is only one possible person.

KRIS WU YI FAN.

She kicked her best friend's chair that was directly in front of her.

{HaeLee POV}

            *Yah!YAH! KIM HAENEE!!* When the teacher wasn't noticing,she turned around and gave me the what-do-you-want' look. "Look outside." I whispered-shouted.

{Narrtor POV}

"Hi. We're looking for Kim.. Hae.. Lee..?" Kris spoke. The classroom was filled with cameras and the twelve perfect humans. All heads turned to you. You wished you could bury your head in a hole now. "I'm guessing you're Kim HaeLee?"Kris was standing right in front of your table.

HaeNee was struggling to watch the scene behind Kris but still replied for you,"NEH! NEH!" He held his hand out and led you to the front of the class. Mentally,you were hyper ventilating and fangirling but you couldn't do anything physically in your state of shock. "Since it's our first year anniversary,SM decided to let us on a one year program with one lucky fan and HaeLee right is that fan."

Your just stood there,trying to let the information sink in. "The recording will start next week and the producer will tell you the details later." Kris smiled. The few fangirls in your class pretended to faint and you pretended to gag abit but no one noticed except HaeNee. Deep inside,you also felt like that...