Heading out

This isn't what I wanted
I watch Taecyeon sink down and pull the covers over himself.
He seemed really upset so I sat down on the edge of the bed and patted is cheek.
”Don’t worry about it; we can pick this up later. Right?” I tell my lover and kiss his cheek.
”Is that right?” he questions me.
”We can have after drinks. You know, since we are going out for drinks with Jay tonight,” I tell Taecyeon and he smiles at me.
“Well that’s a deal then,” Taecyeon says as he pulls me close and kisses my face.
 
We spend the rest of the day in bed, cuddling with each other and having deep conversations about our future together.
It takes us about an hour and a half to get ready, mostly because the other members can’t decide what to wear. 
They’re all hoping to hook up with someone, each time we go out really, they just haven’t realized that being idols, we can get who we want.
Oh and Taecyeon can’t decide what to wear either, because obviously he wants to look good for Jay.
It annoys me beyond belief, but I don’t say anything because I don’t want to start a fight.
We walk hand in hand down the street to where we would be meeting Jay.
I look at our joined hands the entire time and I can feel Taecyeon’s eyes on me and I know that he is smiling at me.
It makes me smile, but my eyes are still glued to our joined hands.
 
Jay finds us the very moment we enter the club.
He takes us to a secluded place in the VIP area so we don’t get bothered by fans and such.
We chat for a bit while having our first couple of drinks before we start to split up.
Everybody but Taec, Jay and I were out on the dance floor, grinding against other people while throwing their drinks around.
It was rather entertaining to watch really.
I pay more attention to them than I do to Taecyeon and Jay; they were talking about old days and anyway.
“I’m gonna head to the bathroom,” I say after a bit, placing my hand on Taecyeon’s knee to get his attention.
He looks over at me, smiles and nods his head.
I keep an eye on him and Jay as I make my way to the bathroom.
I’m worried that Jay will try something…and that Taecyeon is too much in love with him to say no, because I know he’s still in love with Jay.
 
 
 
 
 

A/N I know it's a short update but that's what happens when my inspiration runs away xP

Next chapter will be 3rd person's POV