Not what I wanted

This isn't what I wanted

As I lie in Taecyeon’s arms, a wave of unpleasantness washes over me.
I felt sick to my stomach.
Why had I even let things get this far?
I never intended to have with Taecyeon again, not in a very long time.
A heavy sigh leaves my lungs as I turn away from Taecyeon, also moving a few inches away from his warm body.
I felt a bit better now with the distance between us, but it was short lived as I felt Taecyeon’s arms sneaking around my waist and pulling me close to him, my back resting against his well sculpted chest.
Nausea washes over me again as I close my eyes and swallow down.
“I love you,” I hear Taecyeon softly whisper as he laces a gentle kiss on my shoulder, the nauseous feeling rushing through my body getting stronger when he does that.
I exhale calmly, doing my best to hold my breath steady as I grow more uneasy by the second.

I keep quiet as Taecyeon gently trails his fingers across my stomach while occasionally kissing my shoulder, giving me sweet affections, something I used to enjoy a lot.
Eventually I can’t keep quiet anymore and so I speak.
“Taecyeon… If I asked you to, would you cut all contact with Jay?” I question him, feeling his body tense up against mine at the mentioning of Jay’s name.
He is quiet for a good 30 seconds before he responds, his tone unsure.
“Yes I would. But you wouldn’t ask that of me, would you?” he answers me back with another question.
“I am asking you that right now,” I reply in the most serious tone I can muster up since I was still feeling nauseous.
“Chan… I talked to Jay, and he’s willing to apologize if you are.”
I frown hearing Taecyeon say that.
Of course I had expected him to talk to Jay after that huge fight we had, but I wasn’t expecting him to say that what he just said.
At first I wanted to tell Taecyeon to tell Jay that he could shove that apology up his , but I’m not that childish.
“Apologize for what exactly? I haven’t done anything to apologize to him for,” I respond in a slightly annoyed tone.
Taecyeon’s hold around my waist tightens a bit, making he aware that Taecyeon was expecting me to flea at any moment, and because of that I knew he was going to say something I wasn’t going to like.
“He wants you to apologize for stealing me.”
“I did not steal you!” I snarl, angered by that accusation; “I never planned to fall in love with you or make you fall for me. I am not going to apologize for that. That’s bull.”
“I know Chan, but I really want the two of you to get along,” Taecyeon tells me in a miserable tone of voice as I was pretty much bashing him for Jay’s choice of words.
“And I don’t want to get along with that douche.”
“Please Chansung, can’t you do it for me? I can’t bear to lose him again.”
Hearing Taecyeon say that damn near made my blood boil and I start to grab at Taecyeon’s hand so that I could pry them off of me.
“Lose him. You don’t want to lose HIM again!? What about me? You don’t mind losing me again?” I pretty much yell at Taecyeon, shocking him with my outburst.
“T-That’s not what I meant,” he tried to explain, the shock causing him to let me go.
I slip out of the bed before he could grab hold of me again, and move around to gather up my clothes.
“After all we’ve been through, all you have to say is that you cannot live without Jay?” I ask in a scolding tone as I start to get dressed.
“That’s not at all what I said,” Taecyeon protests.
“Can’t bear to lose him again, cannot live without him, same . I’m not a child Taec, I’m not stupid.”
Taecyeon opens his mouth to say something as he sits up in the bed, but I cut him off one more time.
“You know what, I’m not angry with Jay anymore. In fact, I’m pretty sure I never really was angry with him, but I was angry with you the entire time. Because when I think about it, it’s not Jay who’s the problem, it’s you! We took a break so that you could find out what you wanted, whom you wanted, and that you did. You knew the very moment you saw him.”
Taecyeon was left speechless after I finished my rant.
I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone off of the night stand and left my room, heading for the front door while dialling JYP’s number.
When I heard Taecyeon calling out for me, I didn’t turn around.
I was pretty sure he was still, because there was no way Taecyeon could get dressed and get to the living room that fast.
And I am assuming the rest of the gang still in the living room weren’t so pleased seeing Taecyeon in his birthday suit.

As I walked out of the building I managed to get through to JYP and asked him to meet me, telling him I wanted to go over my contract.
He asked me why, but I brushed off that question, telling him it was best to discuss the rest face to face.
We met up at his place, he was waiting on me, worry written all over his face once he welcomed me inside.
As we sat on his couch and had a few drinks, I told him everything, about Taecyeon and Jay back in our first years as a group, and about Taecyeon and me now.
He was to my surprise not at all surprised that Taecyeon and Jay had been a couple back then, but he wasn’t surprised that Taecyeon had hooked up with me either.
He did not tell me why he wasn’t surprised, but that didn’t really matter to me anyway.
While I was starting to get tipsy, I ended up in my hyung’s arms, crying my eyes out.
He gently hushed me and cuddled me on the couch for a while before he brought me to his guest room, telling me I could sleep there.
After my head hit the pillow I fell to sleep.

The next day when I woke up, my eyes and throat were a bit sore but I didn’t think much of it as he got up and made my way out to the kitchen when JYP was sitting by the table, drinking coffee and eating breakfast.
I sit down next to him, nodding my head in a ‘yes’ when he offers me some food.
“So I took a look at your contract after you fell asleep last night,” he starts of saying, having my full attention even though I was still a bit sleepy.
“You’re out of 2PM, but still under the company. You’ve been good in the dramas you’ve been casted in so we’ll focus on a career as an actor and your modelling. You’re bound to my company for at least four more years, but there are some loopholes so you’re able to leave the group,” he explains and I nod my head.
“You need to sign some papers though, just approvals for being taken off the group. I’ll have them ready by tomorrow.”
“Thank you. I really needed this,” I say as I offer him a genuine smile.
He smiles back at me as he reaches out to ruffle my already messy hair.
“This is why we advise groups to not date amongst themselves,” he tells me in a fatherly tone.
“I know… I’m sorry.”
“It’s alright Chansung. happens every day. It’ll take me a while to get you another place, so you can either stay at the dorms until then or pack up your things and stay in the guest room.”
“I think I’ll stay here, if that’s alright with you? I don’t want to be around Taecyeon.”
“I understand. I’ll help you collect your things and then break the news to the kids. Don’t worry about a thing, things are always worse before they get better.”