The return

This isn't what I wanted
Taecyeon stays asleep for just a few more minutes before awakening.
He looks at me and smiles that charming smile of his that he always smiles at me with, and I smile back at him.
”Hey baby…” Taecyeon murmurs hoarsely.
”Hey you,” I respond as I move closer to him and place a gentle kiss on my boyfriend’s soft lips.
Taecyeon kisses me back and places his hand on my cheek.
 
Our mornings always starts out like this, and usually we take it further, but not today. 
Today we don’t have time, so I reluctantly pull back and slip out of bed.
Taecyeon and I have been going out for a couple of years now, and I can still remember the first time we had .
I was really anxious about the whole thing, but with Taecyeon having a lot of experience in that field I was easy to win over.
Despite Taecyeon’s rough nature, he has always been gentle with me.
He’s actually not a badass at all, he is actually really sweet.
My Taecyeon is much like a cat really, calm and cuddly when he’s not being threatened.
 
”Come on lazy , we’re going to be late,” I tell him as I start to gether up his clothes and throw them at him.
”Late? We have like two hours until we have to leave,” Taecyeon complaines.
”I know, but if we don’t get up now, we won’t get to take a shower before we leave. You know how Junho spends almost an hour in there,” I remind Taecyeon who sighs and gets up.
The two of us are always the first to get in the shower, because we get up 40 minutes before everyone else.
 
I haven’t been in contact with Jay since he left, neither one of us has.
But I do sort of stalk his twitter, which is how I know Jay is back in Korea now.
I know it sounds selfish, but there’s no way in hell I’m going to tell Taecyeon that Jay is back.
And I know Jay will come for Taecyeon, but until then I’ll focus on being the best boyfriend ever.
 
On our way to the photo shoot, Taecyeon takes a nap.
Usually he would surf the net on his smart phone, but luckily he’s too tired for it today.
He leans on me as he sleeps peacefully and the other members starts to make fun of him.
I ignore them; I’m not going to start a fight, not today.
They don’t know Taecyeon like I do, and they don’t even know that we’re lovers.
Taecyeon and I started to go out six months after Jay left for the US, it has been about five years now, and they still don’t know about us.
 
Today has been rather hectic, and when we’re finally done, we get to go out for dinner. 
What I wasn’t expecting was to run into Jay there…
We were casually passing by him, neither one of the members noticing until Jay had turned around and called out to us.
I could feel my heart skipping a beat or two as I slowly turn around towards that familiar voice.
I swallow hard as the small man approaches us and gives us all a hug, Taecyeon getting the longest and most intimate one.
My mind goes blank and I can’t utter a single word as Jay speaks to all of us.
They even invite him to join us.
That’s when I get my inner voice back, and I pray that Jay won’t join us, but of course he does.
As we start to walk again, Jay squeezes between Taecyeon and me.
I can feel my blood boiling seeing Jay walk so close to MY boyfriend. 
And it hurts that Taecyeon doesn’t even seem to notice that I got pushed aside and am now walking in the back.
I never thought I could ever hate someone as much as I hate Jay at this moment.
Damn him.