C H A P T E R : 9

Forever Love

Yoochun's POV

 

 

"What the hell is that Yoochun?!" I'm dead.

 

"Mwo? I didn't do anything wrong. Stop yelling at me! You're making me deaf!" I yelled back. Ugh! You're too loud Yunho.

 

"Can you answer my question?" then he looked at me straight in the eye. It made me shiver!

 

Yunho is quiet scary when he's like that. I didn't do anything wrong, right?

 

"What question?" I asked innocently. I'm good!

 

"Ugh! You're getting on my nerves Chun! Can you please just answer my *ng question to you!" he yelled again. 

 

Nah. Yeah right. I'm not that idiot. I know what he's talking about.

 

"Is it about Junsu and Taeyeon? Am I right?"

 

"Yeah. What is that? And when? Is Junsu courting Taeyeon?" 

 

"Uhm, I really don't know if he's courting Taeyeon. But he mentioned to me that he likes Taeyeon." I said. 

 

"What the?! And you didn't do anything?! Or say anything to him?!" his face is now red. Psh.

 

What's wrong with him? I can't see some bad about that anyway. Junsu and Taeyeon, they look like a perfect couple anyway. So why bother? Pabo Yunho. Or maybe he's jealous? Does he like Taeyeon too?!

 

"I didn't do or say anything about that. Wae? Do you like Taeyeon?" 

 

And then he frowned.

 

"Me? Haha! You're really are a pabo Chun." 

 

"Mwo?! You are!"

 

"Ani! You are!"

 

"Stop it you two morons! You're acting like a kid hyungs! Aish!" Changmin suddenly shouted at us.

 

"YUCK!" me and Yunho shouted in unison.

 

"Don't talk if your mouth is full! Dammit!" I yelled at Changmin, then he laughed.

 

"Good! Now you two, stop yelling and shouting! You two are making me deaf! Be quiet for Pete's sake juseyo! I'm eating here! You two doesn't have some manners." Changmin scolded us and he starts eating his chips again. What a Food Monster!

 

"I'll talk to you about this next time Yoochun." Yunho said in a cold tone.

 

I just nodded my head. And starts the engine of my pretty car again. Yeah, we're still here at the front of Junsu's house. We're yelling and shouting here in the car, I hope no one heard us. 

 

I drove my way to their house. Yeah, their house. Yunho and Changmin live in one house. They want to be independent themselves, so they bought a house. And it's their business if they're the ones who is paying to their everyday bills. That's their business, not mine. Mind your own business, right?

 

"Bye hyung! Thanks for the ride!" said Changmin, and he walked his way inside their house.

 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow Yoochun. Thanks for the ride." said Yunho and he closed the gate of their house. Psh! What a bipolar person.

 

Maybe you're confused right now? Aren't you? You want to know why the hell is Yunho got that reaction when he knew about Junsu that he likes Taeyeon? I can't tell you the story.

 

 

 

 

Yunho's POV

 

 

"Yah hyung, you're spacing out again. Wae? Something wrong?" Changmin asked me, and it made me back into reality. 

 

I'm spacing out again?

 

"Aniyo, I'm fine. Do you want me to cook dinner?" when I asked him that, he nodded immediately, wearing a big joyful smile. Psh! He's really are a Food Monster.

 

I cooked some Korean Dishes. Long time ago, I don't really like cooking. I at cooking. But thanks to Jae-- oh, nevermind.

 

I served the food at the dining table, and I called for Changmin.

 

"Yah! Changmin! The food is ready!" 

 

It didn't reached 10 seconds for him to come at the dining room. Psh. What do you expect for a Food Monster?

 

He tasted the food, but there's no reaction on his face. So I asked him.

 

"Yah, is it good?" I smiled.

 

It took 30 seconds for him to answer. He keeps on tasting the food I made, or more like eating it already. 

 

Then he looked at me, straight in the eye.

 

"Yah, hyung..."

 

"Mwo? Is it good?"

 

"Hyung..."

 

"Mw--"

 

"OH YEAH! IT TASTE AWESOME! I LOVE THIS! PLEASE COOK THIS FOR ME EVERYDAY!"

 

Aigoo. I forgot, he's a Food Monster.

 

We just ate there in silent.

 

"Yah, do you think it's okay for Junsu to court Taeyeon?" I broke the silence.

 

Changmin didn't answer right away. Instead, he stopped chewing the food in his mouth, and he looked at me.

 

"Uhm, yeah? Ofcourse. Wae? Junsu hyung looks nice. They look good for each other too." 

 

"Oh, nothing." yes he's right.

 

Junsu and Taeyeon look good for each other if you'll think though. 

 

 

***

 

 

I let Changmin wash the dishes. I sat at my king sized bed. Yeah, I'm in my bedroom now.

 

I glance at the picture frame at the table beside my bed.

 

It's us.

 

Me, Changmin, Yoochun and...

 

Jaejoong.

 

"Hey dude, how are you? We miss you already." yeah, I'm talking to the picture. So what?

 

And I'm talking to Jaejoong. Yeah, he's a friend of mine, he's my bestfriend. He's our bestfriend. He's like a brother to me, to us.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


So, how do you think about this chapter guys? Is it long enough? I hope so ^^'
I'm really sorry for being a slow updater, or whatever. I'm kinda busy these past few days. Forgive me guys? Hehe

Who's Jaejoong to them? Who was he really? Find out at the next update! ^O^

--Sigridiamond! XOXO