C H A P T E R : 4

Forever Love

'So, guys. I have to go to the library now, you know... to study.' Yunho smiled. 'Pfft! Study study, that's nothing hyung. Me, I don't need it anymore, I'm already smart to study.' Changmin rolled his eyes with a smirk. 'Tch, I don't care. I would love to teach you Changmin. I will tell you the answers to our test next week.' Yunho smirked. 'Oh... Oh yeah? Jeongmal hyung?' Changmin grinned; clapping his hands in excitement. 'Ne. But you said you don't want to. So, okay.' Yunho mehrong. 'YAH! Arrasseo! I'll go with you to the library. You promise to teach me, ne?' Changmin pouted, then smiled. 'Ne. Ne. Ne. Kaja?' Yunho smiled. 'Ne! Kaja!' Changmin nodded. 

 

 

'We'll leave you first guys. See you later. Annyeong~' Yunho and Changmin waved a goodbye at Junsu and Yoochun and runned. 'Wow, that's new. First time Changmin didn't go to the Cafeteria today.' Yoochun shaked his head in amazed. 'Haha, I think Changmin loves food very much aye?' Junsu laughed. 'Ne. He even chooses food over her girlfriend a long time ago.' Yoochun narrated. 'Jeongmallo? Hahaha silly him.' Junsu laughed again. 'Ne. That's why we like that saeng, even if his behaviors are like that.' Yoochun smiled. Junsu smiled back and nodded.

 

 

While Junsu and Yoochun are walking at the hallway. Junsu noticed a girl, sitting alone under the tree. 'Hyung, you go first at the Cafeteria. I forgot some things at my locker. I'll go later.' Junsu professed. 'Arrajji.' Yoochun nodded with a smile. 'See you there!' Yoochun yelled at Junsu who is running. 'Chamkkan, that's not the way to his locker?' Yoochun wondered. 'Oh well...' Yoochun just ignored that and immediately walk his way to the Cafeteria.

 

 

Junsu, who is running towards the tree, slow down. And walked instead. In order not to surprise Taeyeon, or interfere her on whatever she does. But Junsu, who is trying his best to be quiet, stepped on a piece of chip and thus, it made a crisp sound. But Taeyeon didn't turn her head around to see where that noise came from. 

 

 

When Junsu peeked at Taeyeon sitting at the other side of the tree, she's sleeping. And she had an earphones at her ears, that's why she didn't noticed the noise Junsu made earlier. 'Oh, that's why. Silly me.' Junsu chuckled, scratching his head. *Dug dug~ Dug dug~ Dug dug~* 'Her beautiful eyes... Her beautiful nose... Her beautiful face... And... And.. Her, beautiful pinkish lips.' *Dug dug~ Dug dug~ Dug dug~* 'You're still beautiful even when you're sleeping~' Junsu smiled. Still staring at Taeyeon's face.

 

 

Little by little, Junsu is approaching Taeyeon's face. Like wanting to kiss Taeyeon's lips... Suddenly.....

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

=====================================================

So, hello again my lovable readers! ^^

I hope you appreciate this chapter that I made. Too busy to update, so I think I can't update this story often. Like 3, 2 or 1 update per month, I think? But I hope not.

We just finished our test! So I'm busy earlier, reviewing. But now, I'll try to update more often for you guys :)

Hope you will still read my chapter updates! See you guys at the next chapter! <3