C H A P T E R : 12

Forever Love

C H A P T E R : 12

 

 

 

 

Third person's POV

 

"Yah, gwaenchanaeyo?" Yoochun asked Changmin worriedly. Changmin's been acting weird these past few hours. "Any problem? Dude, you've been quiet since Yunho hyung left. There must be something bothering inside that genius brain of yours." Yoochun rolled his eyes. But Changmin was still quiet. Not giving his hyung a single glance. "YAH!" Yoochun yelled at Changmin's right ear causing him to be startled. "Mwo?! Why did you yelled at my ear?!" Changmin said, frustrated. Yoochun sighed. "Because you're not giving me any attention. Even a single glance. The hell?" Changmin frowned, then smiled at his hyung sheepishly. "Mianhae. Are you saying something?" Changmin asked, scratching his nape. "Tss. Nevermind." Yoochun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms on his chest. "I'll watch some movies instead." Yoochun kneeled on the floor in front of the coffee table, he bend his head and for the DVDs under the coffee table.

 

 

Changmin kept quiet. He waited for his hyung to set a movie so they can already watch. "Seriously, Changmin, do you have any problem?" Yoochun suddenly asked. Changmin shrugged his shoulders. "Did you and Yunho had a fight earlier?" Changmin shook his head. "Aniyo." he answered. "Then what is it that's bothering you? You can tell me." Yoochun said. Changmin narrowed his eyes at his hyung. "Promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even Junsu hyung." Changmin pointed a finger to his hyung. "But promises are meant to be broken, dude." Yoochun said and smiled teasingly at his saeng. "Yah~!" Changmin whined. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. As if I'm going to tell anyone." Yoochun held both hands in the air while rolling his eyes.

 

 

Changmin sighed heavily. "It's... I... I think Yunho hyung has a problem. But he wouldn't tell us." Changmin stated. Then Yoochun suddenly smiled, like thinking an evil plan. "Then we'll find out by ourselves."

 

 

 

 

Yunho's POV

 

Sigh. Now, what should I do? Looks like Changmin can feel that there's something that's bothering me. For now, I can't tell them. I don't want them to worry. Maybe I'll just say it to them in the right time.

 

 

I walked down the streets. I could feel the cold hugging me. Evening is getting nearer. I stopped at the front of a flower shop. The bell that's hanging above the door rang as I walked in inside the shop. "Ah, you came back. What can I do for you, young one?" the old woman smiled at me. She's the owner of this store. I'm here often to buy some of her flowers, I like the flowers she sells, it's beautifully arranged and it smells wonderful. I smiled at the old lady. "Ajuhmma, I'll have one white rose please." I said politely. She nodded and smiled. "For who? Special someone?" ajuhmma teased. I chuckled. "Ne~ For a special someone." she nodded. "Hmm, arrasseo. Wait here, young one." she said before she went to the room where she arrange the flowers she sells. 

 

 

She came back and I smiled at her. "Here it is." she handed me the white rose. I smelled the rose. "Wah, ajuhmma, it's beautiful. And smells wonderful too. Kamsahamnida~" I complimented. She just smiled. I at the back pocket of my pants for my wallet. I pulled it out from the pocket and as I was about to hand her the money, she stopped me. "Young one, it's okay. Don't pay me. This time, it's free." she smiled warmly. "Are you sure it's okay, ajuhmma?" I asked again. "Ne." she nodded to reassure me. I smiled. "Kamsahamnida ajuhmma. I'll be going now, it's getting darker outside." I bowed. "Annyeong!" I waved my hand before I got out of the store.

 

 

I called for a taxi to ride on. "To the cemetery." I told the taxi driver. He nodded and started to drive its way to the location. I sighed. I looked through the car's window, it's already dark. Suddenly, my phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" I answered. "Hyung! Where are you?" oh, it's Changmin. "Wae?" I asked, confused. "Is there any problem at the house? Did you burned the food again?" I asked. Last time, when I left him alone in the house, he burned the food. Changmin really likes food, but he doesn't know how to make them. I chuckled at the thought. "Yah, no I didn't! And why are you laughing? Tss." he answered from the other line. "Nothing. Why did you called?" I asked again. "Is it a crime to worry and contact you? Geez. It's already dark, hyung, yet you're still not in here." he said. I could feel that he rolled his eyes there. "I'm fine. Did you ate already? Is Yoochun still there?" I don't want them to know that I'll visit him. So I kept on changing the topic. "Ne, I ate already. Thanks to this bastard. What did you say?! Nothing!" I could hear Yoochun from the other line too. I laughed. "Okay. I'll be home soon. Bye!" "Wait--!" toot toot. I ended the call before Changmin ask me again, it's hard talking to that kid, you know.

 

 

"Sir, we're here." said the taxi driver. I looked outside, oh, right. I didn't noticed that. I paid the taxi driver and got out of the car. "Kamsahamnida ahjusshi." I bowed. The driver just smiled at me and drove away.

 

 

"Aigoo, good thing I took my jacket with me." I thought as the night cold hugged me. I walked to the entrance gate of the cemetery. "And it's a good thing this cemetery has freakin' lights." I mumbled to myself. Although I'm a man, it's really scary going to the cemetery alone. And it's already dark! Geez. I walked my way to his tomb.

 

 

As soon as I saw his tomb. I smiled. I walked towards it and kneeled in front of it. "Aigoo, too many dust." I swept off the dust dirt that covers the tomb.

 

 

R.I.P.

Kim Jaejoong

He loved and was loved.

 

 

I sighed. "Hey, how are you?" I smiled bitterly. I touched his tomb. "We miss you already." another sigh escaped my mouth. "Does she still visits you?" the wind blew past me. I glance at the front of the tomb, there was some flowers scattered around. "I think she still visits you." I smiled. "Jaejoong-ah, she still blames herself for what happened to you. She won't talk to us, or anybody." I sighed. "I think the quote 'First love never dies' is true. But why did you left?" I glance at the tomb, the wind blew. "She can't seem to move on from what happened. Since the day you left, she changed. She became quiet and cold. Like you." I chuckled. "You used to be quiet and cold, right? But when you met her, she's like a happy virus." I smiled. "Jaejoong-ah, you won't mind if someone will fell in love with her, right?" and then the wind blew, stronger than a while ago. I chuckled. "I think someone here is jealous, huh? Don't worry. I'll look after her. No one can hurt her. Besides, you both treasure each other. So I'll keep my promise to you, I'll guard her for the sake of you." I patted his tomb. I put the white rose in front of his tomb. I stood up. "I'll visit you again next time, bro. See you again." and with that, I walked away.

 

 

 

 

Third person's POV

 

Junsu and Taeyeon were on the park, sitting on one of the bench. "I didn't visit him today." Taeyeon mumbled to herself. "You saying something?" Junsu asked as he glance at Taeyeon. "Nothing." Taeyeon shook her head and smiled to reassure Junsu. "Yah, it's dark already. Aren't we going home yet?" Junsu asked. Taeyeon chuckled. "Why? Your mother will find her childish son, huh?" Taeyeon teased and laughed. "Yah, it's not like that! Maybe your mother's worried by now, 'cause it's dark already." Junsu stated, serious. Taeyeon noticed that Junsu's serious and immediately stopped from laughing. "Fine." Taeyeon stood up and walked. "Yah! Where are you going?" Junsu stood up and followed Taeyeon. "Home." Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. "I'm coming with you." Junsu smiled. "No, it's okay. I'm fine with myself. You go home." Taeyeon patted Junsu's shoulder. "No. I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not." Junsu said in a serious tone. Taeyeon isn't comfortable when Junsu acts like that, so she didn't argue anymore and nodded her head. Junsu smiled and they walked their way to Taeyeon's house.

 

 

It's a good thing Taeyeon's house was not that far away from the park. "We're here." Taeyeon suddenly spoke. Junsu looked at their house. "Waaah, your house is pretty." Junsu said, amazed. Taeyeon chuckled. "Thanks for walking me home." Taeyeon smiled. "It's nothing." Junsu smiled back.

 

 

Then the gate suddenly opened. "Who is he? Your boyfriend?" Taeyeon's mother suddenly appeared. Taeyeon and Junsu looked at each other and blushed furiously. "Eomma! Ani! He's a friend of mine." Taeyeon explained. "Oh, I see. But you two look good together." Taeyeon's mother kept of teasing them. "Eomma!" Taeyeon whined. Her mother chuckled. "Fine. What's your name?" Taeyeon's mother suddenly asked Junsu. Junsu was startled but immediately smiled at the woman and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Junsu imnida." Junsu grinned. Taeyeon's mother nodded with a smile. "Want to come in first? I made some chocolate cake." Taeyeon's mother asked. "No mom, he needs to go home already. It's already dark, right?" Taeyeon glance at Junsu with a 'say-yes-or-you're-dead look'. Junsu seemed to understand what Taeyeon wanted to say and immediately nodded his head. "She's right ahjumma, I need to go home now. Maybe next time will be good." Junsu smiled at the woman. "Okay. Be careful." Taeyeon's mother smiled. "I will." Junsu nodded and smiled. "Annyeong!" he bowed at Tae's mother and waved at Taeyeon who rolled her eyes and walked away.

 

 

 

 

Junsu's POV

 

I got back the house and it's really dark already. I was about to open the house's door when it suddenly bursts open. "JUNSU!!!" eomma yelled in front of my face. "Wae?" I asked curiously. "It's already dark and you didn't come back with an icecream?!" eomma glared at me as she put both of her hands on her waist. Oh yeah, I forgot! I'm dead!

 

 

I ran really fast while eomma was following me. "GET BACK HERE! YOU BRAT!!!" she yelled. While Junho hyung laughed at us. Geez, what a happy family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

Hi guys!

Another update! ^O^

I think this is the longest chapter that I made since I made this story (^___^")7

You guys might be confused by now because of the happenings in the story. Don't worry, because I'm also confused TT3TT LOL

Keep on reading my updates, so you won't be confused of this confusing story XD

Views, Comments, Subscribes and Votes are loved! ^O^

 

Lovelots! <3

-Sigridiamond

XOXO