C H A P T E R : 11

Forever Love

Junsu's POV

 

 

"So, we're friends now?" I smiled, hoping that she'll answer a 'yes' this time. We're inside the icecream parlor, eating our icecreams.

 

She just shrugged. I pouted.

 

"Are you a gay or what?" I laughed because of her question. She's really pretty.

 

"No." I said, smiling. She frowned.

 

"Why are you always smiling? You're creeping me out." she narrowed her eyes, looking at me intently.

 

"Because smiling is good." I answered with confidence. 

 

"What's good about that?" she raise her right eyebrow, confused.

 

"It's good 'cause you won't get ugly. You should smile always!" yeah I know my answer , but I just want to make her laugh, chuckle or smile. I want her to be happy.

 

She just looked at me, with a blank face.

 

"Mwo? Is there a dirt on my face?" I touched my face, searching for some dirt, but I didn't found one. 

 

"Yah, mwo? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her again.

 

Then she laughed. SHE LAUGHED.

 

Her laugh, I made her laugh. I MADE HER LAUGH! Her laugh, I want to hear her laugh always. It'll be great. But it'll be greater if I'm the reason why'd she laughed.

 

I looked at her in amaze. She's even prettier when she's happy.

 

She stopped at laughing. She then looked at me with a smile plastered on her face.

 

"Aigoo. Yah, you made me laugh there." she said that while smiling. I feel great.

 

"Jinjja?" I asked. She nodded.

 

"Hmm, you're not that bad afterall." she smiled.

 

Okay. I'm speechless. 

 

"Yah, is there anything wrong?" she frowned. I shook my head.

 

"Ani. We're officially friends now, right?" I asked, again. Smiling like an idiot. She nodded with a smile.

 

"Assa!" I pumped my fist in the air. "What the hell are you doing?" she asked, frowning.

 

"Nothing. Kaja!" I took her wrist and dragged her out of the icecream parlor. "Yah! My icecream!" she shouted. I look at her and then on the floor. The icecream was already on the floor. I looked at her again.

 

"Mianhamnida, I'll treat you again next time." I said, smiling sheepishly at her. She's glaring at me. 

 

"Tss." she rolled her eyes. "Where are we going?" she asked.

 

"Hmm, where do you want to go?" I asked her instead. Waaah, I'm still holding her hand. It's so small, so cute.

 

 

 

 

Changmin's POV

 

 

I don't know why Yunho hyung acts weird these past few days. I wanted to ask him though, but I can't have the right time to talk to him. You know, Yoochun hyung is always with us, fooling around. I don't want to talk to Yunho hyung with Yoochun hyung, I wanted to talk to him one on one.

 

And this is the right time.

 

"Uhm, Yunho hyung?" I looked at him. We're currently watching some Basketball game.

 

"Yeah?" he answered, not giving a single glance at me because he's busy watching the game.

 

"Can I ask you a question?" he shrugged.

 

"But you're already asking, Changmin." he chuckled. I glared at him although he doesn't see me.

 

"Tss. I was asking for a permission if I can ask you a question, and that's not even a question!" I rolled my eyes. He just laughed. Bastard.

 

"Fine. Whatever. What do you wanna ask?" this time, he looked at me already. I narrowed my eyes while looking at him.

 

"Do you have a problem? 'Cause these past few days, you looked like you have some problem. Wanna share it?" he sighed.

 

"You're really smart, aren't you? You really knew whenever your hyung have some problem." he smiled, but it's a different smile. You can say that it's somehow... a sad smile. I just looked at him, not saying a single word, letting him to continue what he'll say, perhaps. He sighed again.

 

He was about to talk again when Yoochun hyung suddenly came.

 

"Ayo bros! Wazzup wazzup?!" he grinned at us. His right hand was doing a 'Rock & Roll' sign while his left hand was holding a bottle of red wine. Crazy.

 

"Let's drink!" he cheered. I don't feel like drinking now.

 

"Aniyo, you two go ahead. I'm going somewhere." Yunho hyung stood up from the sofa and walked towards his hanging jacket.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously. See? He's getting weirder day by day!

 

"Yah~ Let's drink instead~" Yoochun hyung pouted. That's why I don't want this guy here at our house, so disgusting!

 

"Are you a man or what? If you're a man, act like one! You're such a gay." I rolled my eyes at him. He glared at me.

 

"Yah! Respect your hyung! I'm still older than you, you little brat!" he stuck his tongue out at me. Tss.

 

We glared at each other. 

 

"Haha! Yah, you two, stop that. I'll be going now. Bye!" and Yunho hyung got out of the door. I wonder where will he go.

 

Tss. I just realized that we aren't yet finished talking. Now I'm stuck here with this disgusting creature. 

 

Aish! I'll talk to you again Yunho hyung!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----

/cries a river/

Guys! I'm really sorry if I updated so late. My schedule was so busy. I had many practices these past few days, because of school projects.

Please don't hate me! TT3TT

I tried very hard to update it, though it's not that long. 

While I was making this chapter, I was also doing the next chapter, so it took me long.

I can't promise to update as soon as possible though /cause promises are meant to be broken lol XD/

But I'll try my best! So you guys won't be bored of this story ;)

 

Lovelots! <3

-Sigridiamond

XOXO