C H A P T E R : 8

Forever Love

'What?! You're gonna fight?! You !' when Junsu heared that, he immediately searched where that voice came from. He runned towards the old abandoned gym. And there she was, standing still, holding her left cheeks, and crying. This made Junsu very angry.

 

'Don't you dare touch her!' Junsu suddenly walked in and faced the three girls who's in front of Taeyeon. It's Jessica, Yuri and Sunny. They seem slapped Taeyeon earlier.

 

The girls seem shocked. And immediately got out of the old gym. 'Are you okay?' Junsu looked at Taeyeon with a worried face. He touched her left cheeks, and it seems like they slapped Taeyeon earlier because of it's reddish image.

 

But Taeyeon didn't responded and storm her way out. Running as fast as she could. Leaving Junsu in a confused statement. Again. But Junsu runned after Taeyeon. Taeyeon doesn't know where her feet will took her. She just runned and runned. While crying, her hands covering her face.

 

She got to the school's rooftop. And there, she cried miserably. Junsu saw her and immediately walked fast towards her. Junsu sat beside her, and tried his best to make Taeyeon calm from crying.

 

'Hey, stop crying. It's okay now. They're gone.' Junsu said. Trying his best to be a good company. This made Taeyeon stop and looked at him. But her face was blank.

 

'Leave me alone.' Taeyeon looked at Junsu straight in the eye. Junsu was shocked. But he doesn't want to leave Taeyeon at this kind of situation. Crying miserably.

 

'B-But... I just wa--' Junsu's sentence was cutted. 'Just leave me alone!' Taeyeon yelled. And this made Junsu back off a little bit. He want to accompany Taeyeon to make her feel better. But he thought that this is not working. And he thinks that this might get worser. 

 

'A-Arrajji.' Junsu stood up. And walked away from Taeyeon. And he heared that Taeyeon starts to cry again. It just made his heart very sad. And a little bit hurt. He can't do nothing. He wants to comfort her. But he can't. 

 

Junsu took a last glance at Taeyeon again. And walked his way to his class.

 

 

 

-

'How's your class guys?' Yunho asked. But it seems like nobody wants to answer his question. Yoochun is busy listening at his earphones while driving. Changmin is busy at his food. Yeah, like usual, he's eating again. Mostly, every time. And Junsu, he seems like out of the world. He's thinking very deep. Deep like an ocean.

 

They're on their way to Junsu's house. And Yoochun used his car again. Maybe, it's already everyday. Exactly. 

 

'Yo! We're here.' Yoochun smiled. But it seems like Junsu is still out of the real world. Still thinking, at a very deep state. 'Yows!' ignore again. 'Yah.' he still doesn't responded. Still glancing at the window. 'Yah!' Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin shouted in unison. And this made Junsu startled.

 

'Mwo?!' Junsu asked in confusion. He still doesn't know that they're already in front of his house. 'Yah! We're already at the front of your house hyung!' Changmin explained in between his food eating session. Every minute.

 

Junsu glanced outside the window. Now he's on the real world. The reality. 'Oh! Haha! Mianhae!' Junsu grinned then scratched his nape. 'Are you sick hyung?' Changmin asked. 'Is there any problem that bugging you?' Yunho asked. 'Are you thinking of Taeyeon?' Yoochun asked. And they all looked at Yoochun in wide eyes. 'Mwo?! Don't give me that look guys! It's freakin' scary!' Yoochun covered his face.

 

Then they all laughed. 'Now you're all laughing at me again.' Yoochun said with a pout. 'Because you're ugly hyung. Your face. It makes me laugh all the time. What a chunface.' Changmin laughed. Holding his stomach.

 

'Meanie.' Yoochun glared at him. Then they all laughed again. 'So, I'll go now. Annyeong! Thanks for the ride Yoochun! Bye guys!' Junsu waved good bye at them and they started the engines again and drove away.

 

 

 

 

 


I hope it's a long chapter ^^'

Waaah! Just wait for the TaeSu moment! It'll happen! Soon! 

Just keep on checking/reading my updates! ^O^

TaeSu moment will come!!! Please wait! XD

Subscribe, Comments and Votes are LOVED :">

 

--Sigridiamond^O^

XOXO