C H A P T E R : 2

Forever Love

First day of school, all the students are already in their classroom. The girls were chit chatting at each other, while the boys are goofing around inside the classroom. Flying some paper planes, writing and drawing nonsense on the blackboard and armchairs. 'Oh~ Look girls, do you know who's that girl? Why is she quiet? It's creepy.' a girl named Yuri asked her friends, who is Sunny and Jessica. 'Aniyo, but I heard she's not new here unnie.' Sunny whispered, while glancing at the quiet girl sitting at the back, and that girl they're talking about is Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon can hear the girls, but she didn't mind them, she don't want to fight. So she just ignored them, and glanced at the window. Looking at the blue sky, the clouds, the birds fly in freedom. Taeyeon feel very relaxed each time she glanced at the sky.

 

 

'Guys! The teacher is coming! Back to your seats!' a student shouted to alarm the others. The girls stopped chit chatting, the boys erased the drawings on the blackboard as fast as they could. All got back at their original seats.

 

 

Then the teacher came in. 'Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim!' the students greeted and bowed. The teacher smiled and commanded the students to take their seats again. 'So, how's your vacation?' the teacher asked. 'Oh! It's great seonsaengnim!' one student answered with a smile. 'It's not great, it's boring!' the other students complained. 'Haha, well, it's your own opinions, by the w--'

 

 

'Annyeonghaseyo seonsaengnim! Jeosonghamnida!' a boy at the door cutted the teacher's sentence. All the students looked at the boy, including the teacher. But Taeyeon didn't care, she's still busy glancing at the sky. 'Hmm... New student, right?' the teacher crossed her arms, then glanced at the new student. 'Ne!' the boy nodded. 'You're new here, it's first day of school, but you're already late.' the teacher spoke, raising a brow. 'Jeosonghamnida seonsaengnim! It will never happen again.' the boy apologized then bowed.

 

 

'Arrasseo. Intoduced yourself.' the teacher commanded. The boy stepped in and faced his classmates. 'Annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Kim Junsu imnida. I'm new here. Please take care of me.' the boy named Kim Junsu introduced himself nicely with a smile and bow. 'Kyaaaaa~ He's handsome!' a girl squealed. 'Aniyo! I think he's cute!' the other girls squealed too. 'Stop it girls!' the teacher glared at the squealing girls. 'Oh ne! Jeosonghamnida seonsaengnim!' the girls apologized and bowed their head. 'Ok Mr.Kim Junsu, sit beside Ms.Kim Taeyeon at the back.' the teacher pointed Junsu's seat. 'Ne.' Junsu nodded and immediately goes to his seat.

 

 

While going to his seat at the back. The girls were whispering something. 'Yah, why beside Kim Taeyeon? She's pathetic.' the girls whispered to another. 'Yeah right, she might do something to that handsome boy.' the other one whispered, while glancing at Taeyeon, who is still quiet. Junsu heared that, and noticed that they're glancing at someone. When he looked at the girl, *dug dug~ dug dug~ dug dug~* 'Wow~ She's pretty~' Junsu thought, while gazing at Taeyeon. The way the bright sun shines at her beautiful face.

 

 

*Dug dug~ dug dug~ dug dug~* Junsu noticed that his heart is beating fast and it's the first time it did happen in his whole life. 'Woah, why is my heart beating fast?' Junsu thought, still gazing at Taeyeon. 'What's with that girl? Yah, am I in love?' Junsu thought. Still don't know what's going on with him.

 

 

The way Junsu looks at Taeyeon, 'Her eyes, her nose, and her... Her.. Beautiful pink lips... She's really pretty~' Junsu smiled at the thought. 'Is this love?' Junsu still don't know what's happening into him.

 

 

 

 

=====================================================

Hi guys! ^^

I'm sorry if I didn't double update yesterday, my sister is the one using our laptop yesterday. I'll try to update again later :)

HOHOHO~ I think our Junsu here is in loveee~ <3

I hope you enjoyed this second chapter! ;)