C H A P T E R : 3

Forever Love

It's already break time; *KRINGGGGG!* the school bell rang. 'Kyaaaaa~! Break time!' all the students shouted and immediately got out of the classroom. Junsu, who is fixing his things, noticed that Taeyeon is still in the classroom with him.

 

 

'Oh, uhm... Annyeong?' Junsu trying to catch Taeyeon's attention. Taeyeon looked at Junsu, but did not say anything. 'Oh, annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Junsu.' Junsu introduced himself again. Taeyeon didn't respond. She only stared at Junsu, with a pokerface. 'Oh, you don't have to introduced yourself, I already know your name. Kim Taeyeon, right?' Junsu smiled, offering Taeyeon a handshake.

 

 

But Taeyeon didn't accept it, she carried her things and immediately got out of the classroom, leaving Junsu in shock. 'Aigoo, I think I didn't approached her in a good way.' Junsu thought, confused of why Taeyeon acted like that.

 

 

 

 

-

 

Junsu go to his locker to place some of his books there. Then suddenly... 'Hey hey hey, new kiddo here, right?' the boy student said while slamming the door of Junsu's locker. 'You're right hyung, he's new here.' one of them spoke, while chewing a gum. 'Oooh, looks like our new toy? Hahaha' the boy who slammed the door of Junsu's locker laughed, in an evil way. While the other boys laughed too. It's the bullies of the school, Siwon, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Siwon, who is their leader hold Junsu's collar, making Junsu get back. 'What? You want to fight huh?' Siwon glared at Junsu face to face. Junsu got angry and punched Siwon's face. Donghae, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were shocked. 'What? You want to punch me huh?' Junsu making Siwon stand up. 'What are you doing? Get him!' Siwon commanded, making the three boys attack Junsu. Junsu can't fight back, they're too many, and he's the only one there.

 

 

Suddenly... 'Yah!' someone punched Siwon and the others. 'Let him go!' the tall one shouted. The bullies were scared, and runned off, leaving Junsu on the floor. 'Yah, you alright there buddy?' one with a y adam's apple checked Junsu. 'Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for helping me.' Junsu thanked them for helping him. 'By the way, I'm Yoochun, Park Yoochun.' one with the y adam's apple introduced himself, while helping Junsu to get up. 'Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Changmin, Shim Changmin.' the tall one smiled. 'And I'm Yunho, Jung Yunho.' the one who punched Siwon and the others. 'Oh, annyeonghaseyo hyungs. I'm Junsu, Kim Junsu. Nice to meet you all.' Junsu introduced himself and offered them a handshake. Yunho and Yoochun smiled at Junsu and accepted his handshake, except for Changmin, who is pouting. 'Oh? Wae Changminnie?' Yoochun asked Changmin. 'Hyung! You heard that? He called me hyung! I think he's older than me! Aish! Am I that too old looking?' Changmin pouted. 'Hahaha, you silly.' Yunho ruffled Changmin's hair. 'Yah!' Changmin shouted in irritation.' HAHAHAHAHA~' they all laughed.

 

 

 

 

=====================================================

Annyeonghaseyo chingus! ^o^

So, I updated this story again. Guys, I'm really really sorry if I didn't often update this story, I'm too busy to update. I have many homeworks and projects to do. But because I love you my lovely readers, I tried to update it! ^^ so sorry if this chapter :( /but I hope it isn't XD

See you again guys in the next chapter of the story! Annyeonggg~ <3 

Please forgive me. I LOVE YOU ALL! *heart pose*