C H A P T E R : 7

Forever Love

'Junsu yah~' 

 

'Mmm...'

 

'Yah. Junsu.'

 

'Mmm..'

 

'YAH JUNSU!'

 

'Waaah!' Junsu screamed in shock. 'Junsu! You're already late! Look at the clock!' his mother scolded him. 'Aish. Joseonghamnida eomma.' Junsu scratched his nape. 'Take a quick shower. The food is ready for you downstairs. I'll go to work, maybe I'll be back at midnight. I prepared enough food for you and Junho. Take care both of you, arrasseo?' his mother kissed Junsu's forehead then she walked out of the bedroom. 

 

Junsu immediately jumped out of his bed and took a quick shower. 

 

'One look from you girl, and it's too hard to get by~'

 

'But excuse me girl, I've been watching you, all night, that's right, I'd like to take this night over~'

 

'What I'm trying to say is you should be mine~'

 

'She should be my baby~ Baby~ Baby~ Baby~ Baby~ Baby~'

 

'She should be my girl~'

 

He got out of the bathroom and changed his clothes into his school uniform. 'What the! Is that you Junsu?!' he searched for the voice. And yeah, it's his lovely fraternal twin brother, Junho. 'Y-Yeah...? Wae?' Junsu asked in confusion. 'Jinjja? WOW!' Junho said in exaggeration. He's acting like this because it's Junsu's first time to be late for school.

 

'Wow your face.' Junsu said without a reaction. 'I'll go now. Bye.' Junsu walked past his brother. 'Bro! You haven't eaten your breakfast yet.' Junho said. But Junsu didn't turned his head to face Junho. Instead, he just waved his hand that signaling Junho that it's okay with him. 'I'll eat at school hyung! Annyeong!' Junsu yelled while closing the gate of their house.

 

*Honk honk!* when he got outside of their house. Junsu jumped in shock because of the sudden noise. Oh, it's actually a car. 'Yo Junsu!' Junsu turned his head to look who is it. And it's his new friends. 'Come on hyung! We're running late!' Changmin who's motioning Junsu to go inside the car. 

 

Junsu runned towards the car and immediately got inside. 'Your car hyung?' Junsu asked Yoochun who's in the driver's seat. 'Yeah. And yah! Don't call me hyung juseyo, it sounds old. Just call me by my name, Yoochun.' Yoochun smiled. Then they all laughed because of what he said. 'But you look old.' Changmin teased. Then they all laughed again. 'Aish. Whatever.' Yoochun rolled his eyes and he started the engine, then drove their way to the school.

 

 

-

'So, let's meet up again this breaktime. Arrajji?' Yunho smiled. 'Ne!' Junsu, Yoochun and Changmin said in unison. 'Ok. Let's go to our class now. Annyeong!' Yoochun waved good bye at them. And like that, they walked their ways to their class. 

 

'What?! You're gonna fight huh?! You !Junsu who's walking as fast as he could to go to his class, heard an unexpected loud voice...

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 


Uhm... So, yeah. I updated again. 

WAAAH! Please don't hate me guys! ><

It's our sembreak, so I'm free to update this story. Please keep on reading this. I would be more happy if you'll subscribe, vote or comment on this. But it's okay if you're only reading this, that's enough for me to be happy :)

See you guys in the next chapter! Let's chant 'TaeSu! TaeSu! TaeSu!' \(^O^)/

 

--Sigridiamond ^^

XOXO