CHAPTER 9 : HINT OF AN ORBS

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

“Just don’t tell to anyone that my sleepwalking habit came back again. It will cause of big commotion or else it will be the talk of the town about it...so let’s just keep it a secret...clear??” Dongho said...

“Ahm but in one condition” Enna said…”and what is it?” Dongho asked”you will help me to do my mission on you” Enna said……”yah!!! How many times I told you...you don’t have any mission upon me”Dongho said….”yes I do!!! I have a mission on you that’s why mother superior sent me here...so just cooperate on me...okay??Don’t be stubborn.” Enna said... “Aisht!! You’re helpless! Fine! What do you want me to do?” Dongho asked…….”Ahm...just tell me what’s your biggest dream in life!”Enna said enthusiastically……Dongho lazily think”is that so? Hmm…to have money, fame and power?”Dongho said”Aisht!! But you have those already! Just think seriously okay? It’s an important matter." Enna said..”Fine! My biggest dream in my life now...is to make our comeback successful and to win in the nearest music festival awards night…So do you think you can help us?Dongho said sarcastically…..

“I don’t know? It’s a hard wish I think I'm not a genie...I'm only just a half human guardian angel…”Enna said but almost telling to her self..” Exactly! So stop bugging me bout that dream...because you will do nothing about it…just do your job to guard me…that’s will be better for being my guardian angel” Dongho said………..”b-but…Enna protested….but Dongho cut her off...”No more but’s let’s go to the company I will be late in the practiceDongho said…Enna only just do is to nod and follow dongho from behind.

  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                              

Enna’s POV:

   I was following Dongho from behind...and I keep my head down low probably I’m thinking on what dongho said me earlier...that I will do nothing about it...about his greatest dream...so what’s the purpose on sending me here? If I can’t do anything only just to follow him and guard him around? How can I be a full human again? I keep on walking and walking without seeing my surroundings that’s when I hit something pretty hard on my head. “Ouch!” I exclaimed….and when I look upon on it...I was surprised it was Dongho…”yah!! Are you trying to hurt yourself? It was good that I’m the only person in your front because if someone will be in my position, will go crazy. Because you will pass them in a transparent way” he said “I’m sorry” I said to him...”I'm just thinking something” I continued…”come let’s go…we will be late”he said “okay...”I said…while walking I asked something on him”so dongho...do you know now the answer about me being transparent on to the other humans except on you..?”I asked…then he speakhmm...maybe because your only half guardian angel...that’s why human can’t touch you...they only can see you and to me, maybe because I’m the one who is your guarding intohe said…I just only could nod upon the agreement on what he said maybe he was right. And we are now in front on the NH media company.

 

===========================================================================================================

 

I keep following him, and I think we stop in their practice room and then the door was suddenly flew open which startled us. Yah! Maknae you were late again?!”I think Kevin said for me not to mistaken.”Oh, sorry hyung...I was just instructing enna on what she would do, as my personal assistant” Dongho said while staring at me...as far as I know he didn’t told me any instructiions maybe it was his another alibi..And then Kevin shifted his gaze towards me and smiled widely...” Oh! Enna you’re here again!” Kevin said enthusiastically and he is now in the process of hugging which make me nervous. That when dongho stop him. Yah! Hyung! I told you not with the touchy thingy…”Dongho reprimanded him...only Kevin do is to pout which I found funny.” Aisht! Fine I just can’t resist to hug her, I found her like a soft pillow...”Kevin demanded.

 

And we are now inside their practice room...whoa! And it is very big and has a very very large mirror infront! And like what just happened between me and Kevin awhile ago...all of the members tried to approach me and even hugged me,but Dongho as usual stopped them and reprimanded them as well.And I chuckled upon remembering their pouty faces and I  think Dongho was in a verge of getting pissed upon s..And now I'm here all alone in the long chair, while watching them practicing...and whoa!!! They are all great! No wonder they are all popular aside from the fact that I don’t even know them before but atleast I have now a sneak peek on what is their profession now.

 

I looked upon the things that I holding right now, Dongho gave me this earlier it was his bag full of his clothes, cellphone, ipad, psp and his jug of water. I sighed so this is what’s a personal assistant looks like? But no! I don’t want to reclaimed about this, I need to do this, because it is the only way that I could stick upon him and guard him, maybe being his personal assistant is the only way that I could find a way on granting his wish…hopefully. Then I heard footstep that was coming in my place. And it sit on the same chair near to me.I looked upon to who it was and it was Eli !...I was surprised that’s why I move a little farther from him to have a safe distance.and he chuckled that made me confused”yah..Don’t worry I wouldn’t touch you unless your begging me to hug you” he said while winking at me. I smirked upon hearing those.”yah.Don’t be a conceited I won’t do that “I answered back to him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And he keep a conversation on me, he throwed some funny jokes, that makes me laugh. I never noticed that dongho was there in front of us”Can I have now my water..?”Dongho said….”oh you could get your water there in your bag “I said while pointing to it. I never bothered to get his water since the bag of him is near to where he is standing and also I am busy talking to Eli. And Dongho get his water from his bag, and he drinks it while fixing his gaze to us, after he drinks his water he walked towards us and cleared his throat...”Ahm.hyung can I talk to my PERSONAL ASSISTANT “Dongho said to Eli. Whoa! He even emphasize the word personal assistant...what’s wrong with this kid?and then Eli leaved the two of us.Dongho sit upon to the chair on what Eli was sitting awhile ago.minutes was passed I think and Dongho didn’t dare to start a conversation on me,I can’t stand this that’s why I said to him “yah ! What’s wrong with you? You said awhile ago that you want to talk to me? But you didn’t open any conversation” I irritatingly said. I sighed when I got no response that’s why I stand up and I'm in the process of leaving when dongho hold my right wrist. I looked upon him and see his brown serious orbs looking intense directly to me.It’s that the proper way to leave your MASTER?” he seriously said

 

 

 

===========================================================================

 

A/N:

 

 yay !!! sorry for  boring chapter...kekeke...aishht our prelim is not yet over..TT...so I think the B1A4 boys is going into the story soon...yay!!!thanks for subscribing !!!    smiley