CHAPTER 8:THE SWEET LULLABY

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

 

       Enna and Dongho were now heading to Dongho’s home.Enna was laughing all the way and Dongho find it very annoying…..”Yah!!! Why are you laughing is there anything funny about?”Dongho asked while glaring Enna  ...”oopps sorry I just can’t stop myself from laughing on what I’ve heard awhile ago”Enna said…and what it is?Dongho asked…Enna paused for a sec…that I have skin allergy, the herbal drink and whatsoever about my skin thing “and Enna began again to laugh wholeheartedly.Yah!! That’s not funny!! I’ve only made an excuse for your transparency and also to your identity...”Dongho exclaimed while glaring to Enna…..Ok??I’m sorry...y but I think that’s the lamest of all the lamest excuse that I’ve ever heard in my entire life”Enna said and began to laugh while clutching her stomach...she cannot handle it anymore that’s why she sit while laughing upon the street...Dongho could only continuous to glare to Enna and stomped his feet and walked away. And when Enna was finally recovered to her laugh she looks upon to Dongho but she see that Dongho leave her away. She immediately runs to catch up with Dongho...

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

IN DONGHO’S HOUSE:

(Specific in Dongho’s room)

“Hei are you mad at me?”Enna asked to dongho.But Dongho didn’t pay any attention to her and just continue playing computer games...Enna clicked her tongue and pout. Hei!” Enna said to dongho.And then all of a sudden Enna think an idea...she carefully tiptoed to the electrical socket where Dongho’s computer was connected., and she immediately pull the plug of the computer that cause of Dongho’s computer to turn off…”WHAT THE!!!!Dongho exclaimed…..Enna immediately went to her previous spot and pretend to be shocked too on what happen….”oh!what happen?”Enna innocently asked….”yah! You pulled out the plug on my computer!”Dongho exclaimed…..”Of course not...I’m just here...I didn’t move even an inch…”Enna said………..tch.don’t deny it…I’ve been watching you all this timeDongho said…..”Really?!!So why didn’t you stopped me??"Enna said...” because I do not know what is your plan and I’m too late to stopped you in pulling out the plug”Dongho said…then Enna massaged her chin and think...”so if you watching me all the time, it means your paying attention to me and……YOU ARE NOT ANGRY WITH ME !!! Enna exclaimed cheerfully.Dongho could only touch her forehead in frustration.

 

 

==========================================================================================================

 

 

 

And it’s late at night Dongho and Enna finished their dinner, Dongho cooked their foods because Enna can’t cook. And it adds up to Dongho’s frustration. And now there are in Dongho’s room again, Dongho as usual played computer games in his pc and resumed his playing, while Enna was sitting in his bed and watching him playing from behind. And Enna yawn loudly…..”Yah? Are you sleepy???”Dongho asked without looking at her.”yeahhhh”Enna said with sleepy voice…”just wait I’m just going to finished this level”Dongho said and he look back to Enna but she now was peacefully sleeping to his bed.

 

Morning came

Enna’s pov:

   I sleep very well last night, I thought to myself…I touch my bed and it was so soft...then I began to touch also the every part of the bed while my eyes was still closed. But I felt something’s weird when I touch something at my left side...it’s not the foam of the bed nor the pillow and blanket not even the headrest! it’s warm and it’s moving…when I opened my eyes I immediately scan my left side and I saw Dongho .I was surprised and to my too much surprised I unconsciously kicked Dongho from the bed and yelled. And Dongho fell on the bed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!”I yelled out loud even the crickets or the termites of the house might heard me. “Yah!!! What happened?!”Dongho asked alertly while his eyes was sleepy and while his two fist was against himself defensively that you will thought he will doing  a karate fight.

 

“YOOOUUU!!!!!”I pointed out of him………..Me??Dongho asked and his eyes now were snapped open.”yah!!Why are you sleeping beside me?! I asked…Dongho blink multiple times before he answered.Im not...I slept at my mom’s room because last night you’ve slept in my bed so I do not bothered you to wake up and sleep at the other room,that’s why I decided to go in my mom’s room to sleep”Dongho explained……”but why are you here..And you are sleeping beside me?!”Enna demanded…….yah!!!Are you accusing me that I have some bad intentions to you?!”Dongho asked in dibelief…..”Who knows?”Enna said innocently………”yah!!!are you trying my patience??!”Dongho said….and then Enna began to massage her chin again while thinking...”so if you slept on the other room last night that’s it mean you sleepwalk in your sleeping!!!”Enna said… Dongho was taken aback and was surprised….and he become silent for a sec….”silent means yes…don’t you?”Enna said while wriggling her eyebrows….”ok fine...i’d tell you!”Dongho said”tell me what?”Enna asked.”that when I was I child I have an history of sleepwalking that’s why my mom always hug me when I was sleeping…but when I grew up my sleepwalking habit was vanished. That’s why I have now my own room. Even the dormitory of Ukiss I don’t have any record now for sleepwalking, my management and my co-members aside from my mom knew that…but now...I’m wondering my sleepwalking back again!!!.. Dongho said in disbelievingly voiced.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 

  sorry to my dear readers for taking me too long to update this chapter.Because I'm having a hard time in case of my time management. but i guaranteed you guys that I will update my story and make it more interesting to yousmileykisslove lots..kekeke..so by the way how did you find this chap ?????