CHAPTER 5: HOW WAS THAT HAPPEN?!!!!!!

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

              DONGHO’S POV:

          I can’t believe it to myself…after I saw the two bumps into her back..i requested her to show me her wings…I never leave my sight to her back  for me to see how her wings appears behind her back..And I am not mistaken seconds later her wings slowly appears to the two bumps that I saw to her back...this is where her wings coming from…..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Whoa! You’re really an angel….”I said to her….”correction, only half angel “she said...”huh? How was that your only a half angel??I asked in confusion..”Well I’m still a human it’s just like that…that my soul spirit is very very weak...and it’s nearing to death…I’m still in a comatose…”she said……….”what?!!You’re in coma? Means you’re still alive??!!Huh?”I asked in confusion”yes my mother superior who is the head of all the angels said that if I want to become still a human...i should accomplished my mission in here…”she said…”what is your mission?”I asked with full of curiosity……”my mission is to guard a certain someone…I should guide that person until he reaches or fulfills his greatest dream in his life….”she explained”and that person was you….”she continued……..”ME?!!”I pointed out to myself…”yes...you !!!“she said

 Yah!!No way!!I think you’re mistaken…it shouldn’t be me…”I said…….”yah! Don’t be stubborn...do you think that heaven will mistaken in sending me here??And besides when I woke up you’re the only person that I’ve met...meaning you’re the one I will be guiding into “she said… 

“aishht!!”I whined… then suddenly my phone rings…I picked it up…and answer it...I show a quiet sign to her…and she nodded….”yoboseyo??Oh hyung…oh shoot...sorry!!I’m on my way…ok...arasso arasso….”and I ended the call….i immediately rushed to the gate.”hei!!Where are you going???You can’t leave me here..!”She shouted from behind…..”aishht!!I forgot about her…so I immediately went into her and dragged her elbow…and we went outside…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 IN THE WAY to NH MEDIA

 

NO ONE'S POV:

      Dongho and Enna were now on their way inside to the building…..”Wow this building was huge…”Enna said...Dongho just smirked...”why is this your first time to see a huge building?”……..”Actually yes…it’s ten times bigger than our school even in our house!”Enna exclaimed…Dongho just shook his head…then while they are walking…someone was rushing and pass immediately to them...and that person’s wallet...was fell down on the ground..that person just continous his walking without even noticing that he fell something…Enna Immediately…picked up the wallet and she immediately rushed to that person while Dongho also followed her……

 

 “Hei...mister you fell your wallet!!”Enna said...but the man didn’t hear her….that’s why Enna decided to tapped his back…but when Enna was tapping the man’s back… she failed to do so…she cannot touch the man’s back.. her hand is being transparent to man’s back……and Dongho saw everything………Enna and Dongho looked at each other with confusion…And that’s when the man turns around adn faced Enna…”yes? Miss...What can I do for you?”The man said……and then Dongho immediately went to Enna’s side and get the man’s wallet…from Enna’s gripped.

 

“Ahm...mister, I think this is your wallet…”Dongho said”oh...thank you...that's right this is mine…”the man said and accept his wallet…..”Ahm...your welcome”Dongho said...”Are you the two the one who found this wallet?”the man said..Dongho and Enna nodded…….”I’m so much thankful...it really contains important things…”the man said...then he approached Dongho to shake hands with him….and when it’s Enna’s turn to have a shake hands to the man...Dongho immediately blocked himself to the man….the man became confused”ahm..No need to have shake hands with her...her hand was swelling….thank you was enough” Dongho reasoned out”O-oK”the man said…after that Dongho immediately dragged Enna away from the man…and they left.

 

They stopped from running…..How was that happened??you cannot touch thatt man??are you a ghost or something??”Dongho asked…”of course not!! i told you.. im a half guardian angel..and i don't know why i can't touch him ...”Enna said…And from there……a man appears into the door...that made the two to be surprised...

“Yah! Dongho..You’re finally here….! We’ve been waiting for you! And that man was Eli…….

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N:

  hei guys!! how do you find this chapter???is it good??keke..............

 i hope..you will still standby for my story updates :) i hope i hear something for yoo....