CHAPTER 10: LOSING MY MIND

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

ENNA’S POV:

“Is it the proper way to leave your master?” Dongho said seriously to me. I slightly gape on what I heard from him. WHAT THE!!! What is he talking about?! “Yah! What’s wrong with you ?” I outburst. Then suddenly he dragged me, I tried to free myself to his strong gripped, but it is useless!!! Then we are now heading in the door to go outside in the practice room, he is in the act of opening the doorknob, when someone beat it from him. And it was his other co-members who went outside awhile ago,they are all surprised. “Yah ! maknae where the two of you will going?” Hoon asked. “ I’m sorry hyungs,I think I’m not feeling well today… we will go home” Dongho said. “Re-really ?” Kevin asked worriedly to Dongho, Kevin is now in the process of touching Dongho’s forehead, but Dongho angrily snapped Kevin’s hand….. the members including me was so surprised ,on the sudden act of Dongho. “Yah! Dongho what’s wrong with you ?” Xander asked angrily. Then Dongho immediately bow his head down “I'm sorry hyung, I’m just really not feeling well” Dongho said. All of them sighed, “It’s okay Dongho you may go, just drink your medicine and rest well Kevin said while tapping Dongho’s shoulder. “Thanks hyung” Dongho said. Then he turn his back away from his hyungs while dragging me also, and we left.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(WHILE WALKING)

 

"Yah...Dongho are you really feeling sick today ?" I asked worriedly. but then again he didn't respond to my question. Aisht ! This kid ! Then I suddenly walked forward and face him. "Yah! What's wrong with you?!" I angrily asked. But then he only stared on me blankly and continued his walking and passed on me. THE NERVE! He is now heading his way towards the elevator, and pressed the button and wait the elevator to open. To my too much annoyance from him I immediately turn my back to him without knowing that I'm leaving and I run faster. I used the stairs for me to went on the ground floor.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

DONGHO'S POV:

 

  I am now waiting the elevator to open, I've been thinking on what my attitude awhile ago.I don't know why I acted this way, it is all just started first when I saw Eli hyung together with Enna,they are happily chatting with each other.Then I approached them,I asked Enna to give me my water, I thought she will give it to me but instead she only pointed out where my water is located, she only glanced at me VERY shortly, then she continued her talking to Eli hyung.......WHAT THE!!!....I find it very annoying to my part, she's supposedly to be my personal assistant, not the OTHER ASSISTANT for others ! for pete's sake !I'm losing my mind right now!I'm waiting her to say sorry to me..but she's just asking me randomly questions....and now the elevator is open I glanced shortly at my back to see her,but to my surprised she's not there! I quickly search for her all over the area,but she's nowhere to be found!Is she not thinking that it's dangerous for her to be alone without me!And for this time I'm super losing my mind right now!

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 whoa !!!! Finally I have now my poster and background ! hooray !!! what do you think of it guys??? keke

today is the last day of our exam..break a leg on me..keke...and also how do you find this chapter ????Looks like there something with Dongho right ? keke