CHAPTER 1: WHAT I USED TO BELIEVED

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

  DONGHO'S POV:

I was making my way inside the recording studio, I heard some familiar voices, I am now inside the studio, and  am not mistaken to what I heard..there theIR are my hyungs   whose chitchatting in themselves..i sit beside them thy are talking some random stuffs. they greet me when they saw me and also I greet them back..i have no interest on what they are talking about ..so I get my psp inside my bag and started to played games..

 

========================================================================================

 

 

 

Then I was suddenly stopped by pressing the buttons of my psp..when I heard Kevin hyung talking… “yah! You know what guys……..”he was talking to Eli,xander and kiseop.”There’s a strange incident awhile ago.. I was practicing my solo act…for the incoming musical in the stage, when all of a sudden some of the props that hanged on the above of the stage was loosened up it’s tie on the railings and was about to fall directly to me”……

”then what happened? Are you hurt?”Eli asked..inspecting Kevin from head to toe

”no guys I’m definitely fine…the said props was stopped midair, and from there, I was now able to moved my feet and get out of the stage , and that’s when the said props continuous to fall and hit hard the floor” Kevin said

They are all sighed in relief…”maybe my guardian angel really protects and guides me well.Kevin continued..eli,xander,and keep nodded their heads for agreement.....”yah guardian angel????maybe it was just your luck Kevin hyung.”I said..

                        They were all surprised when I spoke“yah maknae. Don’t say that! Kevin’s guardian angel really protects  him well.”eli said….”hmp..believe all you want, for me it’s just Kevin hyung’s luck, I don’t believe on that guardian angel stuff..”I said…

Then out of nowhere Kevin spank my head…”ouch!!!what was that for?!!”I angrily massaging my head....”yah maknae!!guardian angel was true..even though I can’t see it but I guess I can feel it Kevin said…I stand up and walk away to go outside the studio..”yah!!!where are you going?!they all said…but I didn’t pay attention to what their saying and continuo’s to walk away………

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 I was now walking in my way home…kicking some small stones while heading in my way home but the guardian angel stuff keeps replaying on my head..Aishht!!! it’s not like that I don’t believe on that kind of stuff I just only knew and believed that God is the real one who guides and protects us…..and also the humans who have the power to be more cautious on their daily lives..”I murmured into myself.......”then if there’s a real guardian angel why do you showed up in here……”I blurted out..then I shook my head “nah, it’s a nonsense, guardian angel are only imaginary and doesn’t even exists..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was now in front of our house..my mom is away for two weeks..she leaved yesterday to go to busan because she wll payed visit to my grandparents…and now I’m all home alone in our house..I was now locking our gate of our house..and I am walking now in the front door. I am now unlocking the doorknob when my eye caught something from below.. I saw a white feather that was lying in our doorsteps, I picked it up and examine where it came from ,when I saw a…white…..dove that was hopping and chirping in our pathway..so this feather was belong to the dove….I am now heading towards the dove when it suddenly flew away……………..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

The doctors and nurses was busy to revive the body of the person that was lying in a bed..and good thing again she was now stable but still in danger.” I felt pity for that patient it almost 1 month ago, since the accident and she was still in coma “the first nurse said..”I agree she was still inn danger, and 50-50 when she brought in here..”the  second nurse said…..