CHAPTER 6: EHHHH??????

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

Dongho and Enna was surprised when Eli spoke…..”yah!maknae your being tardy again….Eli approached Dongho not noticing that Enna is there… “Im sorry…if he is late..it’s all my fault”Enna said to Eli….Dongho and Eli was surprise……………and that when Eli realized that Enna was there...”ooh…maknae..you didn’tell me that you came with a beautiful and cute lady…and you two went for a date your being man now”huh.”.Eli wink at dongho………

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yah!hyung it’s not what are you thinking…..me and her we’re just--------“before Dongho blurted it out….Kevin appear from behind of Eli…..”Yah!Dongho why are you being  late again??Kevin asked……..and then Kevin saw Enna beside of  Dongho…..”Who is she???”Kevin asked smiling……Then Aj,Hoon,Kiseop,Soohyun was now also appeared beside Kevin……and they also saw Enna……….”Hi everyone Im Enna...”Enna said….”hi Enna!!!” they  all said….and after that they all said in unison except to Dongho “WE ARE UKISS!!!!!””huh????Enna asked”UKISS what was that??”Enna asked in confusion…”EHHHHH????”...they all said unison”seriously you don’t know ukiss??they said……Enna just nodded……they are all surprised at the same time amused this their first time to meet a person who didn’t know who are they….

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“you didn’t know about ukiss?seriously?”Dongho whispered to Enna…”yes…..why are you all asking about that..is it a big deal??”Enna whispered to Dongho..but enough to hear by Kevin”of course Enna it’s a big deal to us we thought..your a fan of us…we’ve been  in the  music entertainment industry for the past 4 years..but you don’t even us??why??our pride is really hurt”Kevin said and they showed a sad face…….”you all guys are all celebrities…..?????”Enna asked in disbelief…….”of course! That’s why you are here in our company….”Kiseop said….”oh my God ! im so sorry to hurt your feelings guys…I just you know…I am not an explorer person…I don’t know what’s the new trends and issues in our  world..i just locked up myself too much in my studies…and also im not socialize person….i used to be more alone and read books…and im not really interested in the other stuffs”….Enna explained..

==========================================================================================================

 

They are all surprised to what they heard…..even Dongho”please forgive me….”Enna said while bowing to them….”no…no…we understand…”Soohyun said..”it’s just that you are being too absorbed in your studies that’s why  you didn’t have a time..to knew about ukiss….but everything will changed today..since you meet us….you already knew ukiss…..right guys??”Soohyun continued…”of course!!” they all said…..and now they are approaching…Enna to have a shakehands to her..and to formally introduced themselves to her…..but Dongho became alert to what they are doing and immediately blocked himself to the boys…….

 

=========================================================================================================

 

A/N:

   HEI GUYS!!! HOW DO YOU FIND THHIS CHAPTER ?? IS IT GOOD ??? KEKE........