CHAPTER 4 : EXPECTED THE UNEXPECTED

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

NO ONE'S POV:

          "YAH..miss....stop fooling me around....it won't work..I promised..."dongho said....."No..im not fooling you around..believe me..im a guardian angel..."Enna said....."and...now miss guardian angel"dongho emphasis.."if you have nothing to say...just leave or else i will call a police" but Enna didn't moved and for that dongho grabs Enna's elbow and dragged her outside his house...

          "bu-but..believe me...." Enna struggled.......but dongho immediately closed the door from behind...

 

========================================================================================================

DONGHO'S POV:

      "that girl must be crazy "and I shook myhead....

         I am now immediately wearing my pants and shirt..because kevin hyung called me.The ukiss will be having an important meeting,related to our incoming comeback.So that's why im in a rush..

         I am now opening the main door of our house when all of a sudden...

          "hei!!" she greeted at me...I jumped in surprised.."yah!!miss what are you still doing here..i told you to get out from here..." i told her......"I just wanna say something to you to believe me.."she said....."yah..you know what im in a hurry so please leave me alone..."I said............"even if i can do leaving you ...but i still I can't"she said.....

            "Yah!are you trying my patience?ok fine!take this money and leave"I said to her while rummaging my money inside my wallet withou looking at her...but I wait for a seconds..but she didn't even budge to take my money...that's why I decided to look at her...but she's not there anymore...i guess she finally leaves me...what a relief......i am now walking to our pathway  to go in our gate...when i heard someone's shouting from behind of my back..i turn around nd i was surprised to see her again..but it's different this time..she's now at the top of our house..i mean in our rooftop!!! "WHAT THE?!!!" I said....."yah!!!what are you doing up there?!!are you trying to suicide???I yelled.........."your not believing me!"she yelled also then pouts........"aisht!this girl"I said... I walked again infront of our house while looking up to her...

 

           "yah!!!what do you want??how could you get up from there it's too risky"I yelled......."i just wanna tell you something or even show it from you"she said................."then tell me now...and can you please go down in here...the neighbors might see you"I said..."OK!!!" she said...the from there..her wings slowly showing up to her back...and she flap her wings....and she goes fly down into the ground...my eyes wide open..to what i saw..then she began to approached me...I was hesitant if I should run away from her...but then she caught my hand..and she spoke"yah..this is what i really wanted to tell you that i can fly and seriously im a half angel".........."ahm...ca-can i see your back?"I asked in a bit hesitant in my voice.......

 

          "sure!" she said then she turns around from me..and then I slowly removed the left side ruffles of her dress revealing her slight ...and from there i was surprised to what i saw...there's 2 bumps in her back..that i think it is where her wings placed at.....

 

  "SHE IS REALLY AN ANGEL!" I said unbelievably

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

a/n:

   hei guys !!! how do you find my story in this chapter???i hope i will heard some comments from you..keke...please standby for my upcoming chapters..this could be exciting..i guess..keke ":)