CHAPTER 11

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

Dongho’s POV:

 

I’ve been searching for enna for almost freakingly  4 hours since she was gone! I think I’m gonna be mad crazy because of her…and the worst part also is.. I can’t seek any help to my hyungs,because once they find enna first before me, for sure they will automatically have an skinship with her and  I cannot let that happen because they will know our secret that she is a half angel!....

 

I decided to went home not to take a rest but only to change my clothes, and when I unlocked the gate, I  saw the lights in the living room was all turn on, I become alert because I thought there’s a thief that been trespass in our house.

 

 

 

 

( THE LIVING ROOM)

* DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE CREDITS TO THE OWNER*

 

I carefully tiptoe myself in the front door of our house, and carefully twisted the doorknob , I slowly peek and found no one in the living room area then I decided to go in the kitchen. I cannot see anything  in the kitchen  because the lights on it was turn off. Then I saw a moving figure in the kitchen its back was facing at me I’m totally become alert, I grab the near lampshade in the living room, and secretly tiptoed myself from behind….and when I’m in the act of hitting the moving figure I felt that it turn around and I heard it…NO I heard her (because it sounds like a girl) scream out loud..and for that I scream also……

 

 

Then I immediately back off, and search for the switch of the kitchen and when I found it…..and when I turn it on..

 

I was surprised!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Enna’s POV:

 

After I leaved Dongho in the company ,because of his so called annoying attitude towards me. I decided to went home good thing I knew it, because before we head in the NH company…I decide to memorized all the things that we’ve encountered that’s why it serves as a sign to me, for going home.

 

When I finally went home I decided to watch TV first then after that I headed to the kitchen to prepare some snacks like tacos, I didn’t bother myself to turn on the lights since it is not dark at all and also it  could be a waste for too much electricity.

 

                                                                                        (THE KITCHEN)

 

                                                       * I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE CREDITS TO THE OWNER*

 

(TACOS)

* I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE CREDITS TO THE OWNER*

 

While preparing the tacos, I couldn’t suppress  myself to get angry to dongho….and I didn’t noticed that instead of white mayonnaise, I put a sour  cream on the ketchup! Oh my! I immediately disposed it, and made a new one..NO!.. the right one….I mean..Aisht! I’m losing my thoughts for today…then all of a sudden I heard some footsteps that is nearing at me I immediately turn around and I gasped because there’s a person that was holding something and I think it’s a big wood and that person is in the act of hitting me..I didn’t see its face at all since it was dark. That’s why I screamed all my lungs out…then I closed my eyes preparing myself to the harsh hit…oh my…I’m not prepared to die..and not this one..

 

 

Then I feel that the lights went turn on…then I snapped out in my reverie…and open my eyes…

 

And

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

Found
Dongho….standing in front of me..wide eyed and holding  a lampshade.