CHAPTER 3: THE FIRST MEET UP

MY HUMAN GUARDIAN ANGEL

    NO ONE'S POV:

             "Who-who are you?!!" dongho asked in fear..the figure moved and slowly sit up into the bed..:"where am I???"the person said..."

              "yah!!i should be the one who asked you ! what are you doing in my bed and sleeping beside me ?! huh?!"Dongho said. "I-I don't know..ahm by the way im Enna" Enna said,and she was now slowly approaching dongho......"yah!don't you dare move!!!"Dongho shows a stop sign hand to Enna...he cannot see completely her face because of too much darkness in his room.

        But Enna continued to approached  Dongho to have a shakehands on him...but dongho also continued to moved away from her...he finally made a hold into the curtainsand slowly opened the curtain to reveal sunlight...

        Enna was stopped from approaching Dongho..because she was dazzled to the rays of sunshine so that's why her wings automatically cover her whole body...Dongho was surprised to what he saw......and then when now Enna's eyes adjusting to the sunrays,her wings slowly went into her back..Enna also was surprised to what happened earlier...

    "so it's proven im now a guardian angel"Enna said to herself......Then Dongho composed his self again hiding his fears.."yah!!it's that the new gang operation?huh?!"dongho said............"what's new gang operation???"Enna asked....."that-that one of you will sleep into the house victim...and stole something into the house..you even wears an angel costume...yah burglar..im not scared...and it will not works from me..if you want money just say it how much...and I'll give it"dongho said.

         "ya! im not a thief!!!"Enna protest.."Then who are you then?a stalker?how do you know my house??huh?are you a big fan of mine..that you are too obsessed with me and even in my own house you will follow me..what do you want an autograph??just tell me..and I'll give it right away,....."Dongho said sarcastically...

         "yah..im not a fan or even a thief that you are talking about...im a guardian angel...i mean it's only half...and i think your my mission."Enna said...

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 hi readers how do you find my story???

   is it bad or good???..keke....i only update a 3 chapters i hope you too follow the incoming chapters

 

                                                                                 *lovanine16*