2 - Got a Boy

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To wait until his ready, until the end of their concert. I waited outside their dressing room. Their company gave me a pass but I don't think I can just watch and sit their calmly when I know I am not. With confused feeling I waited, then I saw Kyuhyun Oppa passed by.

 

 

"Seohyun, are you not going to watch?"

 

 

"Gwenchana, I still have to do something"

 

 

"So you're not just a girlfriend now? but also a Manager?!" he teased, I didn't give  a hint why I'm doing this and just laugh it off. "Oh it's my turn.. Jalga!" he bade goodbye.

 

 

I stayed there. Waited there, without anyone to talk to.

 

 

I tried to enjoy myself in the songs they're playing, but even the songs are.. for me? I noticed the set of songs they were playing now is completely different from the ones they played before. It's more calm, sad and it's like a song from/for a broken heart... so I thought it was for me, I thought it was for us. 

 

I seccretly prayed inside that it's not for us. 

 

 

Two hours had passed, I already saw Minhyuk passed by me with his Parents, then Jungshin saw me. He called out my name really loud that made me a center of attention for a while. They were shocked or so for the fact that I stayed backstage, thank God Jungshin and Minhyuk came to rescue and said I wasn't feeling well and been having a diarrhea in the whole show. I gave them a I-am-going-to-kill-you-look, then they avoided my stare. And tried very hard not to laugh.

 

 

"Jugule?!" I said when they all went away.

 

He laughed like crazy. "so you're here to see hyung?"

 

 

I nodded.

 

 

"He's with his parents outside. I think they'll be here in a minute." he looked up when someone called him "Got to go, the Lucifer's sister just ascended from hell!" he made a face when he saw Seolhyun glaring at him. I Shook my head laughing at him when Seolhyun started yelling at him while he just bowed his head like a puppy and doing his best Aegyo.

 

 

After Jungshin left, I started to feel very nervous than the usual.

 

 

People came and went, but there's no Yonghwa came. Not even a shadow of him. Not even a call from him that saying that he can't make it. He made a fool out of me, and I am stupid enough to believe him that he's going to show up.

 

 

Days passed but I haven't heard anything from him, instead of getting worried I got angry, and hates him more each and every day.. After the day that I waited Eight long hours for him I finally gave up. I gave up the hope that we'll be okay and his gonna show up.

 

 

Because for that moment in my life.. I am sure that, he's not coming..<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter