11 - Yonghwa's Letter and Advice

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR ME??? I CAN SEE THAT YOU'RE HAPPY WITH KYUHYUN HYUNG-NIM.. WAAAE?? IS HE HAVING AN AFFAIR??? YOU SHOULD CONTACT JUNGSHIN, MINHYUK AND MOST ESPECIALLY JONGHYUN!!! AHHH! THAT KID! WHAT IS HE DOING? I TOLD HIM TO GUARD YOU WITH HIS LIFE! IS HE TAKING KYUHYUN HYUNG'S SIDE?

 

 

Seohyun,

 

By the time you read this I might be gone. Mianhe.

 

For ignoring you those past two weeks, that I did not show up since the last time, not being by your side and being so mean. Jincha Mianhe. I was thinking about it positively, that.. like... When I do this you'd be less attached to me. You can go on with you're life easily. It wasn't easy for me too. I didn't even dream in my whole life that I'd be doing that kind of thing that I know might hurt you. But I can't stop the time, I can't pretend that it'll be okay to just leave you there hanging and don't know what to do.

 

 

I can never ever say I wasn't hurt because just by seeing you chasing me everyday makes my heart break.. I wanna ask you, why are you crazy about me when I always Ignore you? Then as months passed by.. She came.. and told myself so this what Seohyun felt---"

 

 

 

 

 

Little tears formed in my eyes again. I folded the piece of paper I've been keeping for 5 years now. It's been a long time now, but everytime I read it again I feel like someone just stabbed me direct from the heart, I feel like it sank too deep that I couldn't control it anymore so is my tears.

 

 

I too feel his pain during that time even though I wasn't with him during his suffering. It makes me feel guilty for not staying beside him even if just a friend.

 

 

"Hyun, I got the script already.. It arrived late last night. He personally delivered it in our dorm.. Aiiish that Fella!"

 

 

"Got mine too!" I raised the script that we're going to cast in. "Did he went to convince Heechul Oppa again?"

 

 

"Yeah.. and for the 100th time he refused.."

 

 

 

"I can really see that coming.." I sighed.

 

 

 

"Why? I thought he wants to be an actor again--"

 

 

 

"Oh well, Kyu.. Heechul Oppa loves you as his Dongsaeng.. Maybe he thought that once he said yes to Yonghwa it means turning his back on you. You know him! His Pride and Loyalty.." Kyu shook his head in disbelief when I said that.

 

 

 "He used to be YongSeo Fan. I wonder what happened to him now.."

 

 

"Oh well.. I'll do the same if I were him.." I just blurted which really surprised Kyu. I waved my hand and mouth don't mind me. Well, it's just my opinion. If he's my Maknae and someone made him cry of course he can't expect me to be in good terms with that person.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter