10 - Lalalala Teaser

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yonghwa, Why don't you listen to me? Your fans can wait! Just wait until you can fully recover. You haven't adjusted with your new heart yet and here you are talking about work.." President Han said with a stern voice.

 

 

"But my heart can't wait.." He still haven't change. Still hard headed. The President thought.

 

 

 

''Why are you in a hurry? You have your new heart.. Can we just wait for a while? You just did your operation last February for God sake Yonghwa-ssi!!"

 

 

 

"That's why! I don't know if I can wait! I don''t know what the future holds! I might be gone forever nextweek, next month next year without even trying again!" He Yelled.

 

 

"We don't know what the future holds!" he pointed at Yoghwa.. "If something will happen to you I will be held responsible for that!"

 

 

"Then we'll make a contract that says it's my own will!"

 

 

President Han took a sit before he could pass out arguing with the most hard headed person he ever knew. He ran his fingers through his hair to the back of his neck. He felt like his blood pressure just risen too high, Yongwha's reasons were just too shallow.

 

 

He understands what Yonghwa is trying to say, but Atleast have faith in yourself that he can do it; he thought. Yonghwa has been calling him right after the operation talking about the comeback. He even blocked his number, for several days he thought Yonghwa must've realized that it's not yet the right time and then here he is! In front of him talking to him personally about it. And it really annoys him.

 

 

 

He really do like it, but it is about Yonghwa's life and Death how can he decide right away?

 

 

"Let's ask your Parents about this first.." He suggested.

 

 

"They already said yes.."

 

 

His eyes rolled back. So it's not just Yonghwa but his parents too? They must be insane!

 

 

 

He looked at Yonghwa, except the fact that he seriously lose some weight nothing really have changed after all. If only he's too selfish thinking about money and income he could earn in CNBLUE's comeback, he could just say YES right away, Now that everybody misses the band. It will really make a lot of money. But Yonghwa and the other people under his company is like his real sons and daughters. That's why it really hurts him when Yonghwa left with his condition and came back with his aggressive decision.. How he wished that brain transplant is possible too, it might help Yonghwa change his decision.

 

 

 

"So... What? Is that a yes? Do you agree? When can I sign the contract?" Yonghwa intruded his thoughts.

 

 

 

"Ya! Imma! You know what? You're such a Pain in the ! I can't even think clearly!!!" He wants to appear angry but when Yonghwa's hand creeped up to his chest unknowingly, he changed his expression.

 

 

 

"Forget about the Contract you suggested. Just be here nextweek, I'll call your Dongsaengs over!" He then took a key from his drawer. "Just go straight to your dorm. Let's sign your contract when you clear things in your mind."

 

 

 

"My mind is clear! and My decision is Final!"

 

 

 

"Aiiiiiissssh!!!"

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa ran for his life just before his president exploded. He went laughing remembering how his president reacted incredibly. He really loved how his President gets annoyed by him and how he cares for him and the rest of the Family..

 

 

 

He covered his face using the hat Shin gave him, a pair of glasses and a Mask. But he doubt people will recognize him even without those. With his weight and dark circles under his eyes. He swear people will just get scared and will thought Zombies have reached in Korea!

 

 

 

"That's why you wore mask, Babo!" he laughed at himself.

 

 

He looked at the wall clock hung in FNC's lobby -- 10:00 am. It's still too early to go home and rest. Well, he has been resting for 2 months now. He really wants to breath some fresh air or... Fresh Polluted air. He took a bus just like ordinary people does, his mom didn't allow him to drive from Busan to Seoul. So now he got a lot of cash and coins in his pocket for the transpo.

 

 

The timing was just right, he rode a bus where his labelmate Hongki cried hard for the drama. He smiled and thought about surprising Hongstar since his in Seoul right now.. He took his phone from his pocket and dialed his friend's number when the operator answered that Hongki is out of reach. He shook his head. What a great Timing. Now, who else would he call to hang around him?

 

 

 

He took his phone and scanned the contacts in his Kakao again. He passed by Minho, Jang Geun suk, Kang Minhyuk, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Soo ro, Lee Jungshin, Lee Jonghyun, and so on... When he saw the name he always wanted to see for two months now.. He held the phone close to his Chest..

 

 

 

"Naneun Yeongwonhi Gomapgo.. "

 

 

 

He wiped the tear that is about to fall. He madly Misses her. He wants to held her hand, hug her tight and say those words to her.

 

 

 

 

"I know You!!" out of no where someone blurted and interupted his thoughts.

 

 

 

He looked at her. She's wearing just same as his. Mask. Glasses and a cap. He looked at her with confusement that ain't visible. The girl sat beside him trying not to get the other passengers attention. Yonghwa just looked at her puzzled who's this girl beside him.

 

 

 

The girl took his Ipod and shuffled something on her Ipod and reached it to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter