3 - Return of the Comeback

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at him confused why he brought it up.

 

 

"You look bothered. Are you okay?"

 

 

I nodded. And gave him the assurance that I am. As long as I am with him.

 

 

"I'll be here as long as you want me to.." he held my hand tightly and kissed my forehead. "we're leaving later for the world tour concert.."

 

 

"It's sad.. Won't be seeing you for weeks, or worst months.. "

 

 

"Aigooo! You're acting cute again. We'll be home just before you knew it Babe."

 

 

"but You're going to start serving the army when you get back right?"

 

 

"Yeah, I'll doing public service.. because of you know, to what happened back then." he said referring to the car accident.

 

 

"Oh, I hope it will be much simpler like what Heechul Oppa did back then.."  Well, I just Worried you know. He already had a hard time during those days.

 

 

He just laughed at me.. "Am I going to order for you?" And changed the topic. 

 

 

I nodded. It has been a year since me and Kyu. It was hard for me back then, I even told him to stop and just forget about what he felt but I'm glad he didn't. Having him around me is much warmer and I felt so much love from him and happiness.

 

He let me feel loved and important when I almost gave it up. He cheered me up everytime I am feeling down. He was there and have always been there even if I don't need help. He stayed by my side even if I am the one pushing him away. What more can I ask for? I am blessed. And so much loved by the people around me.

 

As much as I don't want to let him go, but it's about time for him to leave.

 

 

 

 

"Don't miss me too much!"

 

 

"oh, forget it. I won't miss you actually. " I was smiling when I said that.

 

 

He kissed me and bade goodbye AGAIN for the NTH time.

 

 

"Ahhh! Jin-jja!" Eunhyuk Oppa exclaimed.

 

 

"Hey Kid! are you showing off that you have a girlfriend? and we don't?" Heechul Oppa said acting like a mad single man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter