7 - Severely

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I grabbed the door lock when we arrived in front of the building.

 

 

It's weird having these mixed emotions again. Happy. Sad. Contented and Unsure. It's been two years since I've had this kind of feeling. It's feels new to me.

 

 

I stared blankly outside the window. My other hand Holding my knee That is too weak to stand, getting myself ready for the worst. Every minute that passed by I reminded myself not to exagerrate anything later. But Just thinking about what happened Two years ago makes me think that being calm later is the most impossible thing to do.

 

 

But thinking about the situation right now... After What Kyuhyun told me..

 

 

After his Dongsaeng confirmed it.

 

 

"Oh? Eonnie!?" Seolhyun smiled when she recognized me.

 

 

I smiled at her hiding my frustrations.

 

 

"Don't turn back now.." he said from the driver's seat. "I know you also want to know if his alright. Wanna check what he feels right now just like what everyone wanted to do."

 

 

"Will he be okay if he sees me?" I asked full of concern.

 

 

"He won't call you out if he won't.. Everything will be alright Noona.." He smiled.

 

 

I took my first step forward. Not knowing what will happen later. I took Seolhyun's hand leading me inside the restaurant even if I know I can't control myself now.

 

 

"Oh?!" Jungshin was surprised. He must've realized that he haven't called or texted me since Yonghwa showed up.

 

 

"It's alright. He told me to come.." I tapped his shoulders and see Jonghyun staring at me, from the corner of the restaurant, mouthing about the letter which is I really don't understand.

 

 

Jungshin and Minhyuk led me to Yonghwa. Jonghyun was like hesitant to come with us for the reason that I really don't know. Maybe becaue of the letter?

 

After Two years I got to see him again. Me walking towards him without him turning his back is like a dream come true. He smiled at me sweetly like he always does when he wants to flutter my heart. He stood up just when I almost reach his table and moved to the other side pulling the chair swiftly to his side allowing me to sit.

 

 

I wanted to punch him as soon as I saw his happy-go-lucky expression, but as what his brother told me.. he maybe just hiding everything.

 

 

"Thanks for coming.." the three said in chorus.

 

 

"Oh? yah. you two.. get back to your partners, girlfriends, parents, or whoever is with you." Yonghwa scolded the two with just-fooling-around-expression on his face.

 

 

Jungshin did not move even a single inch. He stayed beside me glaring at Yonghwa. Minhyuk at that moment tugged the hem of Jungshin's shirt as soon as he saw the tension between the two members. From the look of their faces, I am sure they don't know anything.

 

 

I eyed at Jungshin and smiled at him mouthing I'm gonna be okay and there's nothing to worry about. He made a face, I know he's not comfortable with this kind of situation.. well, so do I.

 

 

It took us so long to talk when the two left.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter