9 - Rewind 4xx

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Seohyun!" He called my name excitedly with the mixed feeling of sadness and Pain.

 

 

"Hyunieee." I was a little bit flustered.

 

 

 

"Can we talk?"

 

 

 

"Now? Of course!"

 

 

 

"No! When I get there. Don't worry I'll be there in an hour or so.. Just tell me where you are. I'll be there in No time."

 

 

 

I wanted to tell the truth but I couldn't find my voice.

 

 

 

 

"You're going to see him, aren't you?" He guessed correctly.

 

 

 

Still, I didn't answer.

 

 

 

 

" Can I talk about something on the phone instead?"

 

 

 

 

"W-what about?" I asked. A Little scared he might say the words I don't want to hear.. And I am not ready to know.

 

 

 

"I lied... I'm sorry..." He started crying.. "I'm so selfish Mianhe.."

 

 

 

What is he saying? Lying? He Lied? About what? About his feelings? Is he playing with me? Do I look like a toy that they can play with? Am I that easy?

 

 

A lot of questions came running through my mind, I want to ask him but I couldn't find my voice. I wanna know but I am afraid I might get hurt.

 

 

"Everytime we go out, I knew he's following us.. He's there wherever we go.. I knew about his situation, I tried to hide it from you knowing that you still like him that time and you're still ignoring my feelings. There are so many times I wanted to tell you the truth but I'm scared of losing you... The day I asked you about the what if's I'm scared that will happen we did talked about us you asked me back if there's something wrong. I hid the truth that I'm scared Yonghwa will try to win you back, though he made a promise that he won't.."

 

 

"Yo--You Me-"

 

 

"Yes.. I wanted to tell you this so Yonghwa won't try to change the story.. I know he's not that kind of person but.."

 

 

"You're afraid of Losing me, but still you lied not even thinking that you might lose me after this.."

 

 

"hyun.."

 

 

 

 

"You never even told me anything.."

 

 

 

 

"I'm afraid you'll come running back to him if you will know his condition! I told myself he's dying anyway.. so Let it be!!!!"

 

 

 

"What? Dying?" I was so confused that time... Are we still on the same page? I thought we're talking about Lying! What is he talking about Dying?

 

 

 

 

"He has a heart failure. He distanced himself from you because he thought it may help you to move on.."

 

 

 

 

"You keep it from me.."

 

 

 

 

"Me? If I hadn't keep it then, Do you think you can bear it on your own? Do you think there still be us?"

 

 

 

"Are you that dumb? or you're just that selfish?" I screamed in frustration. "Did you just took advantage of the situation to get near me? To get me?"

 

 

 

I heard him sniffed. "Would you leave me? Now that he's back?"

 

 

 

I was asking myself about that too.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter