8 - Way Back into Love

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"YONGHWA!/SEOHYUN!" Thank God.

 

 

He looked straight to their President, he didn't even saw Jonghyun grabbed my hand from behind. I followed him near the cashier's ducking our heads so Yonghwa wouldn't see us. I don't know why we're doing this, but I think it's the right thing to do.

 

 

He hugged me tight as soon as we reached the back of the restaurant. I burried my face to his chest. Right then I realized there are a lot of changes in Yonghwa's appearance.

 

 

He's thin now. He's eyes looked a little tired and haven't even sleep for a week. Like he's been crying for a long time, those dark cirlces around his eyes can prove it. He seemed gentle and composed outside but he's broken inside of him is written all over his face. I thought I heard his voice like before, very charismatic and manly. I thought I heard him joked about things around, I did not realized the cracking of his voice and it's sadness. He crinckled his eyes so you can say his eyes were smiling but he actually did that on purpose and for an act. He's trying to hard to look okay, when the fact is his completely broken and fragile inside.

 

 

He seemed having fun, but his actions were tired.

 

 

I tried to control my self from grabbing him and let him lay down for a while in my lap the whole time we're talking.

 

 

"Jonghyun.. He's not fine." I sobbed.

 

 

He kept tapping my back, while hugging me.

 

 

"I can't even shake his hands. I'm afraid I might break it. He seemed tired.. I should've stayed home. Watching him with my two eyes is more heartbreaking, watching him trying hard to act he's okay like that is more painful than letting him go.. I'm scared he'd open up about his situation knowing he haven't adjusted yet. He might collapsed."

 

 

"I know..." His voice cracked, like he's near to tears.

 

 

"You should have took him home."

 

 

"Hyung won't listen.." He pushed me slightly away from him. "Are you okay?"

 

 

"He should've listened to your President. He's still weak. He just did the operation 2 months ago for God sake! What's wrong with his head? Ahhh! Jeongmal!" I nagged. Then I realized something "Why did you gave me the letter yesterday and told him that I had it??"

 

 

"He's been looking for it. He wants to take it back... he said you might not believe everything written in there.. Now that his Back.."

 

 

"That little Punk!!!"

 

 

"You must read the letter Hyun.. It's all facts.. He really don't want to do the operation, It's just that he met this Gi--" he looked at me and made a mouth-zipped-gesture "One day he'll tell everyone about it.. Just not now... "

 

 

I understood. It actually didn't get hurt when I heard Girl.. I am more thankful to her.

 

 

"Hyungnim---"

 

 

 

My Phone rang. Jonghyun's number appeared.

 

 

"He had my phone.." he explained. "I think you must take that call. He must be worried."

 

 

I looked at it for a while..

 

 

"Hello?" He said when I didn't spoke.

 

 

"Where are you? I'm a little worried.. Are you okay?" My tears starts falling. He's worried about me, while he should look at his health and body.

 

 

 

"Oh.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter