1- All My Love is For you

Bittersweet Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Characters and scenes in this story are purely fictional.

Any similarities between them and real individuals are purely coincidental.

 

ⓒLadyrapunzel08

 

 

(IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE)

 

Enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It's still a Mystery to me.

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa being cold like that all of a sudden. He was never like that, he never treated anyone like that even his closest friends. But staying by his side almost every minute of the day.. I can see the difference.

 

 

 

 

 

Even just by watching this Far.

 

 

 

"Jungshin Chingu!!" I yelped. They all turned to look at me.

 

 

"Oh? Wasseo?" but just like the past two weeks, Yonghwa Oppa will just stare at me in distaste then walk past me. Jungshin turned to look for his Hyungs but just like what happened recently it's just him and Minhyuk who only paid attention.

 

 

They looked at each other for a while, as if reading each others mind but they just both shrugged their shoulders and looked disappointedly on the ground.

 

 

I tried to approach them cheerfully, but indeed; true friends can read what's on your mind, how you feel and that there's something going on that you're not comfortable about.

 

 

"Gwenchana?" Minhyuk asked when we reached each other.

 

 

"Oh.." I tried to calm my trembling voice down, and shortened my reply. I know any minute I'll break down and cry. And I don't want them to feel burdened about it. It's been happening a while already.. That gestures of him won't affect me. Not that much anymore. . I'm used to it.

 

 

"It's been almost a month, and we don't know what to do anymore. We tried different stuffs but it's really not working." Jungshin said with all honesty. "He's still the same, not talking to you, ignoring you."

 

 

He gave me that worried look like he had given me all this while, but I looked away.. "Ahhh! Jeongmal! This is so frustrating! If he's going to be like that until this week, we're going to give you a date and make him Jealous!!!"

 

 

"Daebak!!! How about Kyuhyun hyung-nim? He likes you so much that he always mention you in every TV guestings he has, he must really like you a lot. I can ask Donghae Hyung for his number..." Minhyuk offered.

 

 

All that little while I am so happy having these two around me trying to cheer me up. I am blessed that aside from my Unnies there's this two people who is trying hard to help us. But you can never force someone to stay if he really wants to escape from this relationship.

 

I have no problem dating somebody else. Knowing that there's a line of decent men who wants to date me and wants to be with me for real. Yet after all these, I don't know if I can trust a man again and let him be a part of my life. Even if it's Kyu Oppa. Even if it's my childhood friend. Even if there's 10, 20, 30.. It maybe hard - It will really be hard on me. I have given Yonghwa all my love, trust and such, yet he just threw it away. How can I be sure the next one is better?

 

 

Or let me just say in the simplest form, There might be a lot of Men out there but I know in my heart Yonghwa Oppa is the only one.

 

 

"Jin-jja, I really don't know what's going on with his life now.. He's been talking with Jonghyun hyung about quitting and stuff.. Maybe because of the military enlistment? or maybe Hyung's Aboeji is sending him to America again. For study purposes? It's not sure yet though, he haven't asked the Sajang-nim's permission."

 

 

"Ani... Yah! Hyung Sunim!" Minhyuk interrupted when he realized something. "I think you really have to fix it before this week ends.. He's planning to leave this next week, he already - - - - - got a permission from Sajang-nim."

 

 

"Eh?/ geojismal!!!!" Jungshin and I blurted.

 

 

"Jincharo!! I heard them talking a while ago. They're planning to replace him with Jonghyun hyung and find someone who can replace Hyung."

 

 

"Aiiiiish!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter