Chapter 9 - Where are you?

Hold me tightly

6 years have past. I am still looking for Joonwoo, or hoping he will find me. We separated because he had to move house 8 years ago. I haven't been attached to anyone yet, because I still love him. The last words he told me was he'll rememberkgae me, and it pains me so much to leave him. I will wait for him. 

I became a trainee in sm entertainment ever since I was 17. I was casted by a sm representative soon after Joonwoo and I separated. I debuted when I was 20, as a 6-girls group called EverLusion

"Ya JiAe ah, you have a photoshoot with Kwonseob-sshi at 3pm." my manager oppa told me. Ah, he's the pretty boy from the group Wonshot, I thought. I recently starred in a drama called Little romance as the female lead while kwonseob is the male lead. I never really got to talk to him before, since we've never met face-to-face. 

I arrived at the studio for our drama teaser photoshoot. "Annyeong-haseyo." a voice startled me from behind. "I'm Kwonseob. Let's be close!" he said it in a friendly tone. I dont know why, but I felt the same feeling when Joonwoo first introduced himself to me 8 years ago. I greeted him and we went to meet the director. "Since the drama is about love and romance, your acting should not have any awkwardness. Try to bond and get as close as possible these 2 days, before the first scene starts." Kwonseob and I nodded in agreement. After the first round of photoshoot, we went to grab some americano together. Coincidently, both of us love bitter coffee, love Yukgaejang and Pizza. We chat a lot and in such a short time, I felt as though I knew Kwonseob for a really long time. He was sociable, friendly, funny and outgoing, so I think that's why I felt comfortable with him. "JiAe-sshi, next time, I'll bring you to my friend's Italian Restaurant in Myungdong. He is very good in cooking." Kwonseob smiled. Of course, he had a smile that melted my heart, a little bit like Joonwoo's.

We spent another 2 hours on the photoshoot and then we received the script from the director before leaving the studio. 

***

[At the dorm]

"JiAe! How was today's shooting?" Sooyeon unnie asked, as she took my script to read it. 

"Not bad, I met Kwonseob from the boy group, Wonshot. He is really nice, good-looking and cute. Hehehee!"  I replied. 

"YAH, DAEBAK." Suddenly, sooyeon unnie shouted as she stared at the script. Yoonhyo unnie, haroo unnie, Joey unnie and Minyeol scurried towards us. "Ya, JiAe, jackpot. You have a COMPASSIONATE FRENCH KISS SCENE with Kwonseob!" they squealed as they congratulate me. I pushed them playfully and said it was acting. "Who knows, maybe you'll develop feelings for him while filming with him, and get over your first love" Joey unnie teased. Nahh, I will probably won't get over Joonwoo, he's my first love, and definitely my last. I'm still waiting for him. 

Kwonseob oppa and I got really close for the next few weeks. Our first episode was a big hit, and the director said our acting are really good. We were getting ready to film for the next scene, which is actually the french kiss scene. I was really nervous. "JiAe ah, just stay still. Let oppa lead it." he initiated. As the camera started rolling, we said our lines naturally and then he inched slowly, and closer to me. As our lips touched, I felt a strange feeling, it was nice, y and my head felt dizzy due to the immense kissing both of us were doing. I couldn't control my body and my lips just did its own, as though as it has a mind of its own. I couldn't think and it was weird how I liked it.

The odd thing is, the both of us were kissing even after the director say 'Cut', and that our managers have to repeat the word 'Cut' twice...