Chapter 8 - Decisions

Hold me tightly

There was a prom night to the end of year party in Minjung's house.

Since she invited the whole level to her enormous and luxurious house, I was expecting a lot of students there. Aishh, no privacy with Joonwoo, I thought. I wore a baby pink vintage dress and Joonwoo wore a expensive suit with a coat over it. He was holding a cane and a luxurious hat. Of course, he was my date tonight. We went to Minjung's house and it was awkward how everyone was staring at me. "They love your dress. You're too pretty tonight." Joonwoo whispered in my ear as we walked across the hall. Minjung's house is a landed property, with 3 levels. insanely-cool-house-engages-nature-1.jpg

After eating dinner, Joonwoo led me upstairs where there were lesser people. "I wanted privacy. So I told minjung to lend me one of her rooms. She had 11 rooms in this house that are available and I told her if I could use one." he smiled. Thank god, my boyfriend is so smart and thoughtful. We went into one of the rooms and Joonwoo locked the door behind us. I swear, Minjung had the coolest room ever. catCL.jpg

The room consists of 2 levels itself, with the upper floor the bed and the bottom floor the living area. Joonwoo hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. "You staying over here tonight? Because I am." he whispered in my ear. I nodded and smiled. 

We played wrestling and tag. The whole room was like a house itself! After that, I went to shower and laid on the bed. Joonwoo came out of the shower, his hair was all ruffled and he was as hot as ever. I blushed, since he only had his pants on, shirtless. "Wae? First time looking at someone so hot?" he teased me. Chttt! I laid on one side on the bed and closed my eyes. I could feel Joonwoo pulled the blankets and covered my legs. "Goodnight, beautiful." he whispered in my ear before he laid down beside me and closed his eyes. I turned around, and I saw his back turned towards me. I knew I shouldn't missed this opportunity... So I hugged him from behind. "Aww, how do you know I like back hugs." Joonwoo asked. I laughed and I rested my head against his back. The last thing I heard was a "Goodnight" once more from the boy I love so much before I was in deep slumber.

Poom Poom! Something soft was hitting against my back. I opened my bleary eyes. "Yah! Wake up sleeping beauty!" Joonwoo shouted as he swung the pillow on my body continuously. I grabbed another pillow beside me and swung on him. It soon escalated to a pillow fight. Then, Joonwoo threw the pillow aside and pounced onto me, with his arms around my waist as we crash onto the soft, comfortable bed. "I'll take you home." Joonwoo smiled. I ruffled his hair with my hands. 

***

"Annyeong!" I waved towards him. Joonwoo waved back as he cycled the other way. He was my first love, and at that time, I promised to be with him for a long, long time. I didn't expect us to separate us so fast...