"One Last Time"

My 3 Identities Lover

Part 9: One Last Time

 

He never knew how wonderful it is to be able to love someone and be loved till that night. He never imagines such feeling would exist in him after a first meeting with a complete stranger and to add on, in a very much unexpected incident. And that night, he never thought that mind-blowing moment would ever occur to him – a moment where he’s held preciously inside Yunho’s embrace as they’re making love.

 

The outburst sound of his beating heart to him was so loud; almost like it was placed just next to his ear and he doubted if Yunho couldn’t hear it. It threatened him to bury his face underneath the pillow; if not because he could also hear the maddening sound of Yunho’s heartbeat too. At least he’s not the only one who’s getting high over it.

 

“Jae...” Yunho called with his y voice.

 

The hands which are roaming all over his body in teasing movement then travelled down to the lower part before they rested on his thigh. And knowing exactly what both of them needed, Jae arched his hips to invite more and opened to him even wider.

 

“Haaa~”

 

Gasped, his breath came short when Yunho drove himself into him. Biting his lower lip, his hand instantly flew to his side, clenching the bed sheet tightly as he moans. His body shivered in pleasure, his eyes nearly blurred with every Yunho made. His blood swam and there’s no possible word he could use to express such feeling. Heck, he couldn’t even think straight at that time, what more to speak!

 

But even so, he doesn’t want Yunho to stop. The last gift from him to Yunho - he just wants Yunho to savour him thoroughly, devours him as much as he wants.

 

“Jae...I love you...” Another confession of love along with another .

 

He’s running out of breath to even speak properly. To even call Yunho’s name required him a huge amount of energy. Every air he inhales came out as soft cry or throaty whimper and the energy he conserves, he used it to move in synch with Yunho.

 

“Jae...”

 

The voice that resonates through his ear which is calling out his name again and again - that voice - Jae would never forget. His eye lids fluttered open when he felt the sudden warmth filling up the gaps of his fingers.

 

There he saw how Yunho’s flesh, the skin are now dampened with perspiration. They both are. But somehow, that one fact accompanied with the alluring sight of Yunho moving on top of him, working all his magic to satisfy their needs, excited him more.

 

With their fingers remains interlocked on one side, Yunho used his other hand to dig his way through underneath Jae’s body and lifted him up a little bit in order to sink his lips down on Jae’s neck. He let his breath grazed over Jae’s delicate skin as he nibbled his way up his throat then lingered over Jae’s succulent lips.

 

One after another; like he’s not getting enough with it - Yunho continued winning him over with the kisses, with his touch. The clear results shown on Jae’s face as he was flushed in heat. Knowing fully that he was completely drunk in it, his hand sought to find a place to hold onto and it doesn’t take him that long to find a comfortable place around Yunho’s neck.

 

It wasn’t that long after that when both of them hit their , Jae’s long leg losing its strength and slid down weakly from Yunho’s hip. Lying down limp on the bed, Jae closed his eyes; struggling to find his way back to sanity and back to the reality.

 

Not completely let go of Jae, Yunho offered the latter a long stare as he the strands of his hairs which are now wet because of the sweat. The satisfaction smile spread all over his face as whispered Jae’s name. But when he got not response from the latter, he reacted by crashing his lip on Jae’s for a quick kiss.

 

Shortly after he managed to control his breathing, Jae lifted his eyes and looked at Yunho. Eyeing him in full sense of mesmerisation, Jae brought his hand up and traced his fingers all over Yunho’s face. Every corner of it, every part he can - just like a blind person who’s just recently gained back his ability to see. He palmed his face with both hands. His tiny face. He caressed it lovingly.

 

This is the face of the man he loves. The only person who able to steal his heart.

 

The fact that Yunho doesn’t belongs to him no matter how much he claimed that he love that man; pricked his heart. That’s the truth he has to accept. But at least, he’s not going away with empty hand.

 

The memories he created with Yunho are solely belongs to him and no one can challenge him in that matter. He will make sure that every piece of it will remain in his mind. To think that he’s about to leave him soon clogged his heart. The tears that were b slid down as he did and he couldn’t care less anymore.

 

“Jae?”

 

“Yunho-ah...I love you so much...”

 

On the last night they are together, Jae thought...it’s fine for him to let it out of his chest. Even if he leaves this world after this, he knows that he will leave with no regret.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The steams released as soon as he stepped out of the shower stall and it began engulfing the bathroom and masking the mirror. Two feet away on his right side, there was a towel hanging on the stainless rod and it doesn’t even take him two steps when he untied it swiftly just by extending his arm. He used it to dry his hair; a bit nonchalant as he did then wrapped it around his waist as he made his way to the sink.

 

He froze by the sink for the short moment, staring blankly at his blurry image on the mirror. Blowing out once, he then brushed the steam off and ran his hand under the water tap. The water flows out as soon as it senses the motion and rather than focusing on it, Jae took that time to observe his reflection. The hickeys on some part of his body grabbed his attention almost instantaneously. They weren’t that obvious but you can see it and you can guess what they actually are.

 

He needs to cover it up somehow; he thought.

 

Regret? Contradictory, he’s happy with it. That was the most wonderful memory with Yunho, the precious one to him and he did it on his accord so there’s no way for him to regret it.

 

Exhaling inwardly, he clasped both of his hands on the marble sink and his gaze fell down on his ring finger – without the ring. Other than the red deep mark around his finger, there’s no ring.

 

*Flashback

He waited until Yunho is deep in his sleep before he could sneak out of that house. It’s almost 4.30 in the morning when he’s getting ready to leave. Sitting down with his feet dangling out of the bed, he took his watch from the nightstand and slipped it on his wrist and accidentally grazed his fingers in the process. Winced, he bit down his yelp while giving a glance to the sleeping figure, carefully not to waking up the latter.

 

Fully assured that Yunho’s sleep remains undisturbed, he diverted his eyes back to his ring finger. He loosened the ring off his finger and discovered a red trace around it. When he touched that red spot, it stings and he knew the reason why.  The scene of their scorching hot love making session gushed back into his mind. Somewhere in the middle of it, Yunho might have held his hand somewhat stronger than he expected and caused the ring he’s wearing at that time pressed harder against his skin.

 

“Wearing a ring that is not actually belongs to me and now I’m punished by it...how ironic...” He smiled dryly and lowered down his head.

 

“Thank you so much for giving me this wonderful memory...thank you so much for giving me a chance to know how does it feel like when you’re in love...” The tears dropped down from his eyes and fell onto his palm.

 

He took a deep breath and gathered the last strength that he’s almost losing it. Slowly and cautiously, he slipped the ring into Yunho’s hand and closed it.

 

“I return this ring to you so that you could give it to the right person...” He whispered and leaned over to kiss Yunho secretly on his lips.

 

“Yunho-ah...goodbye...”

*Flashback End

 

Jae pulled up the zipper and threw the hood over his head. He’s hoping that hoodie sweater is enough to conceal the hickeys for the time being. Standing motionless in the dark, he stared blankly at his two sleeping dongsaeng. The smile formed at the warm-hearted sight of JJ’s hugging Joongie protectively in his arm.

 

“That’s right...the sacrifice I’m about to make is more than worth it...” He pasted that statement on the wall of his head, kept on rewinding, replaying it, in his attempt to justify an act that one would call it as foolish.

 

Because he’s the hyung...and because there’s not a single hyung in this world that would like to watch his dongsaeng die. At least not him.

 

Jae sank his body on the bed next to Joongie, throwing his arm to hug the frail one with his hand on top JJ’s, snuggling closer till their cheeks were about to touch each other’s. The sunrise is approaching and he never felt that tired before. His body ached and his heart wrecked. He felt terrible.

 

“I must be really crazy right now~! What should I do, Jae-ah...I’m hopelessly falling in love with you...”

 

“Joongie-ah...forgive me...” He couldn’t stop his body from trembling. The tears streamed down as soon as he closed his eyes.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the brightest morning ever to Yunho, in a good way. It felt like he just drank a bottle of love potion. He felt amazing that he just couldn’t seem to shake the smile off his face. It’s amusing in a way, when he thought that’s the first time for him to experience it. He whistled as he made his way downstairs to the kitchen and discovered Junsu and Yoochun at the breakfast nook.

 

“Jeez~! You scared the crap out of me!”

 

The first glance almost gave him a heart attack if not because his brain was quick in making assessment – reminding him how in the world can the two of them barged into his house just like that. Well...it’s because he gave them the spare key to his house and he did that for so many reasons. Among others is because he has a low tolerance to alcohol and the couple is normally be the one to send him back home.

 

“Seriously...I’d really appreciate if you would let me know that you’re coming...”

 

Yoochun crinkled his eyebrow and threw a glance at Junsu who’s just coming out of the kitchen, mouthing ‘what’s wrong with him’ to him. Junsu replied with a simple shrug while setting down a big bowl of freshly made bibimbap on the table aligned with the sandwich rolls.

 

“What are you guys doing here?”

 

“Having breakfast...” Junsu stated the obvious, never really intended it to be funny or being sarcastic.

 

Yunho hissed and disappeared into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee for him then joined them back at the table. Yoochun glanced at him for a moment to read what’s inside his mind and back on mixing his bibimbap.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Yoochun shot back at him.

 

“What?”

 

“For the past 3-4 years... not once you’ve complaining about our sudden appearance at your house... neither did you bother to ask why or for what reason we came...”

 

“You even said that you love to have us as company...” Junsu chimed in; pushing a small portion of bibimbap to Yunho.

 

Yunho put away his coffee and smacked his lips. Avoiding meeting their eyes, Yunho silently admitted what they said are true. His life before meeting Jaejoong wasn’t that special. It’s just the same routine everyday and that’s why he’s truly happy when Junsu and Yoochun came visiting him to the extent that he doesn’t mind if they come crashing into his house at anytime they want. Because he yearned to live in a life where he’s not a loner.

 

“Still...there must be a reason for you to come here early in the morning...” He cleared his throat and garnered their interest to main issue.

 

“Well that’s true...” Smiling, the sound of clanking released when Yoochun let go of the spoon back into the bowl in order to reach out for Junsu’s hand, lacing his hand over the other. The moment their skins brushed each other, they gazed into each other eyes, so dreamily like they’re hopelessly enthralled by the other’s charm.

 

Yunho shoved a spoonful of bibimbap into his mouth while eyeing the lovebird intensely from the side.

 

“Wait a second...” His eyes narrowed when he thought he did witness this similar kind of scene before.

 

“That gaze...” Still holding onto the spoon, his finger pointed from Junsu then to Yoochun.

 

“...I’ve seen it before...it was the time when you said that you’re getting married...but you got married already...it can’t be that...” The frown knotted on Yunho’s forehead, trying to figure it out.

 

“We’re going on honeymoon~!” Both of them announced it in unison.

 

The curiosity on Yunho’s face disappeared upon hearing the announcement and it was replaced with a bored uninterested look.

 

“So? It’s not like you’ve never done it before...and it wasn’t even your 2nd honeymoon...it’s-”

 

“Our 3rd honeymoon~! Yes, we know that...” Junsu cut, managed a small squeal to express his excitement.

 

“Your trip with Jaejoong-shi inspired us to make this decision...you know...Junsu and I...we’re too busy managing the club and rarely have time for ourselves...we’re direly in need for some rest and some thrill in our relationship...it’s getting pretty bored and stagnate...”

 

“It’s too stressful and we’re too tired to even have ...I don’t even remember when was the last time we had-”

 

Yunho forced the food down his throat and raised his hand to stop him from elaborate further.

 

“Okay! Okay...! I got it...please, spare me the details...” The word ‘’ alone almost burns his cheek when he was reminded by his love making with Jae. It’s still fresh in his mind and he would like to keep it that way if possible.

 

Scratching his itching nose, Yoochun then grinned idiotically.

 

“Then...for how long this 3rd honeymoon’s going to be?”

 

“Not that long...just for a week...”Yoochun informed with his mouth full.

 

“And we’re going to leave tonight...”Junsu added, using his high pitch tone. The glow sparks in his eyes in his eyes isn’t faded yet.

 

“Oh....okay...I wish you safe journey then...”

 

“Thanks....but that’s not exactly what we want to talk with you about...” Yoochun rushed in, grabbed Yunho’s hand in a quick motion.

 

“And what.....that might be...? Though I’m not sure if I really want to know...”

 

“We need your help to look after the club for tonight...” Yoochun spilled it out in one breath with a smile that never left his face.

 

“Woah~!” Yunho freed his hand out of Yoochun’s grasp, shaking his head in disagreement. No need to think, he was totally against the idea.

 

“I don’ think that’s a good idea....”

 

“Oh come on Yunho-ah~ just for tonight...one of our customer booked the place at the last minute...they wish to throw a birthday party and besides...the ‘Jocker’ will be performing tonight...”

 

“That’s the more reason for me NOT to agree...JJ and his temper...” His body shivered when he took a peek inside his memory vault and caught a glimpse of JJ’s murderous glare. He shook his head like crazy.

 

“Once is enough...his wrath is like a time bomb...”

 

“He’s your boyfriend...talk to him about it or something...do whatever you need to do to make it through the night...don’t attract other people too much...or flirt....or do something that can misunderstood as flirting...”

 

“Easy for you to say...Junsu isn’t the one who’s going around threatening others to smash their skull with the guitar if they ever touch you...” he pushed the empty bowl and seeked the warmness by curling both of his hands around the cup.

 

“Oh come on, Yunho-ah...it’s just for one night....please~” The couple earnestly pleaded, bargaining the price of their happiness with him.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Please hyung~ It’s the limited edition couple set Hello Kitty...”

 

Joongie has been bugging JJ with that request right at the moment the daybreak stopped by. It was abruptly demanded that JJ thought he just pulling off a trick or whatever; at first. But then Joongie started copying his steps and chasing after him to wherever he goes. The more he tried to ignore him, the more he sticks closer to him.

 

“I said it’s not going to happen... Rather than getting you those toys, I better send you to the hospital!” JJ stressed it out with stern voice; showing no intention to budge from his earlier decision.

 

“Please hyung~ You know the owner personally...he’s your best buddy, right? If not because I’m sick right now, I don’t even want to bother you...”

 

“You know I’m not the type who goes around and kiss their to get something...” JJ who’s in the middle of plating up, pushed the mkane to the left so that he can get through.

 

“Please hyung~ Can’t you grant the wish of someone’s who’s about to die?”

 

“YAHH~!!!!!”

 

Joongie’s body jolted when he’s scolded.

 

“Death is not something that you can joke around...! Do you know how worried Jae hyung yesterday when you collapsed? He frantically came back home after dumping himself out of an important meeting and stayed by your side!”

 

Joongie pouted. But then the pout slowly edged into a smirk.

 

“You too never left my side, right? Hye In ahjumma told me...”

 

JJ stopped from what he’s doing to spare him a glance. What can he say other than sighing in defeated? Just then they heard the faint sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen and Jae appeared not long after that, wearing the same outfit he put on before he went to bed. JJ knew that the eldest got home late last night and that’s why he insisted to let him stay in the bed for a while longer. He was hoping that Jae would sleep more but he guesses it’s really hard to change the routine of a man who’s growing up with a strong discipline. He woke up right on the dot even when he’s not working.

 

“Morning Jae hyung...” His and Joongie’s voice rang in chorus as they’re greeting him. Jae’s interest however is on Joongie, eyeing the latter from head to toe.

 

“Are you feeling better?” He asked; his face pinched with concern.

 

“Eung...” Joongie nodded, twirling around presenting himself in an energetic manner.

 

Neither Jae nor Jae could bring themselves to smile. It’s too early to let their guard down because they knew such occurrence wouldn’t last longer. It could happen again at anytime and the consequence of it is fearsome.

 

“Still...it’s better if we go to the hospital after this...” Jae suggested. He took out both of his hands from the front pocket and settled down at the table.

 

He didn’t bother to lower down the hood and instead he clutched the sweater even tighter. The cough sputtered out dryly that it drew their attention to him.

 

“You don’t look good, hyung...” JJ commented.

 

Yes. He knew it. He doesn’t even feel good. Maybe that’s the after effect of soaking himself in pleasure – and it was his first time – as a matter of fact.

 

“It’s just cold...” Sniffled, he replied in nonchalant.

 

“Ahjumma...can you please bring me a glass of milk?” Jae requested when Hye In ahjumma brought him his coffee. Nodding to it, she immediately disappeared back into the kitchen.

 

“Are you really sure you’re fine, hyung?” JJ butted in again, worry was all over his face. It’s rare for his hyung to fall sick and it’s even weirder for him to ask for milk.

 

“Don’t waste your time arguing with me...I’m fine...”

 

Isolating himself from involve in their conversation, Joongie’s busy eyeing Jae’s plate and comparing it with his own. Their menu for breakfast is just the same but to him, Jae’s plate looks rather inviting than his. And when Jae lifted up his chopstick; getting ready to dig in, Joongie’s hand moved fast and speedily switched their plates in time.

 

Jae was taken aback when he witnessed his breakfast lost in a split second and the plate changed its place to sit right in front Joongie. Blinking his eyes, his face demanded an explanation from the maknae.

 

“Sorry hyung...yours looks so delicious than mine...” Joongie said with a grin. Got used to Joongie’s childish act, Jae could only shake his head while smiling.

 

“There he goes again... ‘Joongie wants’...Grow up will you?! There are just the same...” JJ kicked Joongie’s leg under the table.

 

“Yah~!!! Up to me! It’s my own choice....and Jae hyung never complained a word, why you?” Joongie bit his lip as he added some force in kicking JJ’s leg back.

 

Annoyed, JJ rolled his eyes and hissed.

 

“I could tolerate it if it’s just once or twice...I wouldn’t even mind if it’s thrice....but you’ve been doing it since we’re kids. Everything that Jae hyung own, you want! And when you want it, you just take it without considering Jae hyung’s feeling!”

 

“You are even worst at school...You’ve been stealing those guys and girls who like Jae hyung...by posing as him! Not enough with that, you used Jae hyung’s name every time you flirt with someone...after you’ve done toying with their hearts, you let Jae hyung took the blame...!” JJ fumed.

 

“I was helping Jae hyung to sort out between the junk and jewel! And they were all bad. Not only they couldn’t differentiate either one of us...they just wanted to date hyung for fun and fame...” Joongie argued in his defence.

 

“Only Yunho is a good one... I picked the right one, right hyung?” Joongie’s gaze flew to Jae, asking for his support.

 

Jae shifted uncomfortably in his seat when Yunho’s name is mentioned.

 

“You like Yunho, right hyung?”

 

Jae was a bit hesitated to smile because the question alone was a bit tricky. It sounded almost like Joongie was checking his own feeling about Yunho. But he smiled nevertheless and just nodded along. Satisfied with Jae’s answer, Joongie averted his eyes back to JJ only to stick his tongue out to him.

 

“Ahh~ hyung~~~! You spoil him too much...that’s why he became like that~~!” JJ whined; his legs hitting the table when he tried to kick Joongie once again but his attempt met with the failure when Joongie successfully dodged it.

 

“And it’s not like I can use your name...You have that charismatic and Casanova look...but it took only one kiss from Shim Changmin to knock you down on your knees...well, I’m just expressing myself here but I’m not surprised if that’s what really happened...” Joongie teasingly smirked while pointing to one exact part in between their thighs, referring to the .

 

“Aish this kid! YAH!!!” JJ raised his voice. He started to lose his cool. Having to watch the way Joongie’s sneering at him, his face reddened like a boil crab; fumed and agitated.

 

“The point is...you’re completely infatuated by Changmin’s charm...that you two were basically glued to each other after that...everyone at school know about your relationship with him...there’s no way for me to use your name...” Joongie proceeded with his point of defence.

 

“WHY in the world you used Jae hyung’s name? Can’t you just use your name?!” JJ said through his gritted teeth.

 

“Why not?! Jae hyung is my idol...he is smart, tall, extremely good looking, charming personality, cool, the Head of Student Council...” The maknae eagerly listed down the good quality that Jae have. With his upper mouth slightly puckered up, he closed his finger one by one every time he mentioned a trait.

 

“Seriously...Are you being narcissistic right now? Because it looks to me that you just want to brag about yourself...”

 

“I’m not the Head of Student Council...” Joongie was quick to rebut.

 

Throughout the whole time they’re bickering and arguing, Jae spent his time chuckling and laughing as he continued observing them. He woke up that morning with a bitter feeling, upset stomach and has no appetite to eat anything. Despite his condition, he gathered his strength and left the bed so that he can have breakfast with them, to sit on the same table with them. Even the milk he drank just now tasted like coffee. But thanks to them, half of the food went down his throat safely and tasted miraculously delicious than any other day.

 

“If only they know that you’re not that innocent...that you’re the actual player...not me and not Jae hyung...”  JJ spat out grudgingly.

 

It’s nice not to be reminded of the problem they’re currently facing. It’s blissful enough that they can sit like that and joke around, teasing each other like they used to. Like there’s nothing bothering them.

 

It was a perfect morning for him and a perfect moment for him to leave it as it is. A perfect memory for him to capture – on the last day they’re together.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Another update~ Please support me by subscribing and comments are most welcomed~ thanks^^