Walking Home

Will you be there for me?

<Byunghun, Chanhee>

So here's a double update to make up to you guys. But this is gonna be a short one though. Mianhaeyo.

*On the way home*
*Byunghun's POV*
"So, L.Joe ah. Just now Ricky mentioned something about you looking for something or someone?" "Ah that! It's nothing actually." I lied. I have no idea why I don't feel confident in letting Chunji know about Chanhee. I mean the whole incident is a little weird for normal people to understand. Afterall, I did fall for someone that I've never help a conversation with, no idea how he looks like and also he totally have no clue about my existence. So what even if I found him? He don't know me anyway so I'll just be looking for him like an idiot. That being said, I still want to try. Even if I might fail, I want to give it a try before giving up. I know its stupid of me so I thought it'd be better if Chunji doesn't know.

"L.Joe!" Chunji broke my thoughts by suddenly shouting my name. "Ne?" "I was saying you can try telling me about it." "Its really nothing hyung." "Hyung?" "Yeah you're my hyung so I guess if I keep calling you by your name, its a little rude so hyung!" "L.Joe ah I'm fine with it actually. You can just call me by my name I don't mind." "Nah I'll call you hyung for now. Chunji hyung. Now where's your house? I can't lead the way when I have no idea where is your house." "Ah sorry." Chunji blush and cling to my arm, dragging me to the way of his house. Once again, the familiar feeling came back. The one that I got while talking to Chanhee. Why am I experiencing it when I'm with Chunji?

*Chunji's POV*
He just refuse to tell me who he's looking for. Another target of his? I'm determined to make him fall hard for me though. I continued acting cute and all and I can see that he like that a lot. "Hyung, what did you want to ask me about?" "Ne? Ask you what?" "Well I don't know? You told Daehyun hyung you had something to ask me so you rejected his offer to send you home?" "Oh you mean that! Actually I don't have anything to ask you. Its just that he seems like he's hitting on me and I'm trying to find an excuse to turn him down. Sorry I used you as the excuse." "It's nothing hyung. But he's indeed enthusiastic in hitting on you." "Can't you see how jealous YoungJae is? I think I sort of offended him even when its just my first day at work." "Don't worry about YoungJae he's a very sensible dongsaeng. He knows it isn't your fault. Its just that he's too piss at Daehyun he unknowingly did that to you. Give him some time and you guys will get along well."

God why is he so perfect? His voice, looks and everything, it just make me want to hug and kiss him like nothing happened. Its really hard not to fall for this god in front of me. "Ne. Thanks for telling me all this." "Erm Chunji hyung?" "Ne?" "Erm I...." "Yes? What's wrong?" "Did you by any chance just got discharged from the hospital recently?" What? Did he discover who I am already? "Nope why?" "Oh nothing. Just... You give me the feeling that you're related to a friend of mine." "Oh really?" Jerk you're trying to play with me as well too? Hospital target are fun? "Well I guess I'm wrong then." "Perhaps?"

We just continue walking till we reach my apartment. "We're here." "Oh that's fast. Go in now. Goodbye." He said and turn to leave. "Erm L.Joe!" He turn back and look at me. "Do you want to take a look at my house?" "Ah its ok I still have stuff to attend to. I'll get going ok?" I ran over to him and peck him on the cheek, immediately seeing a tint of pink on it. "Thanks for everything today. Goodbye!" I felt my cheeks burn too and ran into my apartment. I'm not suppose to feel this but I felt my heartbeat increasing rapidly and I can't control myself from blushing and oh my God his shock expression when I kissed him. I can't get it out of my mind now. 

*Byunghun's POV*
What just happen? Did Chunji just kissed me? Why am I blushing? Why is my heart beating so fast? Why am I so nervous? Why do I have so many questions? Just what's wrong with me? He's not even Chanhee why am I feeling this? Lee Byunghun stop it. Stop thinking right now. Yes stop thinking. I have to go search for Chanhee now. Chunji did not just kissed you and you did not just blush. Now Chanhee's still waiting for you to find him now get a hold of yourself. Oh right Chanhee. I felt guilty now. Sorry Chanhee I didn't know what got over me. Wait for me I'm coming for you now. I ran away to places that are more crowded and continue my search for Chanhee. I must find him no matter what. 


Here you go. Its a little messy I know but bear with it. I'm losing my mind here and I have no idea how to continue this story so I just wrote whatever that came to my mind at the moment. Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE ok? Cheers! ^^