Lee Chanhee?

Will you be there for me?

<Byunghun, Nurse>

*Byunghun's POV*

How the hell did I end up having to come to the hospital on a regular basis? Yes because I'm stupid enough to broke my arm and now I have to come here every now and then. Yes Dr Wu (That's Kris i'm referring to! Heh) sure is hot as but its not like i'm sure i can live without seeing him once a week. So I've ended my session with Dr Wu and was strolling around the hospital because I'm bored like hell and then i came across this room with a boy lying in there. Something about him just attracts my attention, even though i can't really see his face due to the pipes and tubes that is blocking my view. He looks gorgeous even with those machines tied to him but somehow, i seem to be able to feel that he is lonely. "Lee Chanhee." That's a nice name. He looks so young, how did he end up like that? Before i notice, I'm already opening the door into his ward. I sat at his bedside and look at him, still unable to make out his full face. All i know is just sitting here beside him is a soothing feeling, i don't wish to leave this room. For the first time, i actually find the hospital a nice place and I'm amazed by the thought.

*Knocks on the door*

"Hi sir. Do you happen to be the patient's friend?" The nurse was shocked at a sudden visitor in the ward and came to enquire. "Oh hi. No actually i don't know him. I just feel that he looks sort of lonely." "Well he is indeed quite lonely. He haven't had any visitor for more than half a year now." "That sure is sad for him. Why hasn't there been any visitors for so long?" "I guess his friends were tired of visiting someone that hasn't been awake for a year." "That's not very nice. What about his family?" "His family members are gone." Byunghun turn to look at Chanhee with a sad look and mouthed "sorry" before turning to the nurse.

"How is his condition?" "He seem to lose determination to hang on as his pulse seems weaker as time pass by recently. He got into an accident a year ago and has been in coma state till now. The hospital can't do much to help him other than sustaining him for now. It all depends on his willpower now." "Thanks for letting me know all these." Byunghun smiles at the nurse. "You're welcome. He rarely have visitors so hopefully you're able to spare a little more time to accompany and encourage him. I'll be going then." With that, the nurse left and Byunghun went back to sit next to Chanhee. "Hi Chanhee. I'm Byunghun, in case you're wondering who am i. I've heard about your story and I'm sorry this actually happen to you. To think I'm still complaining about a fracture. I'm really sorry. I know it isn't easy for you but i hope you do hang in there. Let me be your new friend and accompany you through this period of time alright?" Byunghun smile and held Chanhee's hand.

*A week later*

"Hi Chanhee I'm back again. To be honest, I've never felt so excited about coming back to the hospital. I always found these appointments to check up on my hand a burden but now i am actually anticipating to come here for you. How have you been? Are you trying to live on? I really hope you do because i really wish to get to know you." Byunghun just sat beside Chanhee and talk about what has happened over the weekend and about his friends.

*Chanhee's POV*

He's such a nice guy. Even though he don't know me but he's still willing to visit me and encourage me. To add on, he even have a nice voice i bet he's a handsome guy with a kind heart. I wonder if he mean it when he say he wishes to get to know me because i would love to make friends with him. Even though i have been in coma for god knows how long, I've always been aware of the surrounding. The nurses are nice.people too that takes great care of me even though i show no sign of waking up. I wish to fight too but i just get no motivation to do so. My friends stop visiting me few weeks after my accident and i totally felt abandoned. I was left alone on my own, how do i even get the motivation to try and live? I even thought i might be happier if i just leave this world. There won't be anyone that will grieve over my death, i'll just leave alone. Now that Byunghun ssi appeared, I'm actually having second thoughts of just dying but i wonder if he's only going to be here for a short while and forget about me afterwards when he no longer need to come to the hospital anymore.

 

 

Hi guys! I hope this isn't too disappointing because i really tried very hard to do this. I'm not quite happy with what i wrote coz i thought it might be too boring but its only the first chapter i don't wish to bomb you guys with too much content. i just want it to slowly develop. This is totally going to be a chaptered fic but i have no idea how long it will be. I'm sorry if it will take quite some time though. So please, give me your comments on this and don't forget to subscribe alright? Cheers for ChunJoe! ^^