Unexplainable Feeling

Will you be there for me?

*Byunghun POV* 

Its been a month since i started visiting Chanhee. Its weird that i find myself opening up more to him even though I don't receive any reply. I find myself coming even though i have no appointment just because i want to talk to him. The nurses tell me Chanhee's condition seem to have improved but it seems like he still need some time to fully recover and wake up. They seem happy that I'm coming to visit Chanhee twice a week and said I'm the one that led to Chanhee's change in condition. I'm actually quite happy to know that Chanhee might be fighting because of my existence.

"Hi Chanhee, I'm here again." Byunghun says as he took his seat. "Somehow, i think i miss you. I know it sounds ridiculous for me to miss someone that is in a coma that I've never actually have a conversation with but i keep having this feeling that you can actually hear what i say, is aware of my presence and is responding to me in your own way. I'd actually wish i could come visit you everyday but that's not possible. Sorry for not being able to be here for you all the time. I really wish i could do that though. I have no idea what's wrong with me but i just yearn to be here all day long, telling you what happened and giving you support while you're struggling. Just what went wrong with me? Chanhee please wake up soon."

*Chanhee's POV*

Damn i wish i could get up and tell him its not ridiculous. I miss him when he's not around too and that i also wish for him to be here everyday. Why can't i just freaking recover? Why am i in such a state? I must get up and stop worrying him. I think, I might start to be reliant on him already. What's this feeling that I'm having now? How is it possible that I'm missing someone that I've never actually spoke to? He's not.going to leave me because I can't sake up is he? I... If he really leaves me I might lose all hopes in waking up. I will lose my determination to stay alive. He's the sole reason why I'm struggling to wake up now. Lee Byunghun, just what have you done to me?

*Later that evening*

*Byunghun POV*

 

<Byunghun, Ricky>

"Hyung you're finally home!" "Ricky? What are you doing here?" "I need to ask you something. Come over here hyung." Ricky tap twice on the empty space next to him on the sofa gesturing him to come over and take a seat beside him. "Ricky ah in case you forget, this is my house." Byunghun walks over and took his seat. "Eyyy L.Joe hyung is so petty." (Yesh people call Byunghun by his nickname L.Joe usually.) "Aish you punk! Now speak up. What is it that you're here for?" "Be patient hyung. Before that, may I know why you keep going to the hospital even though your arm has recovered fully? And not to mention the duration is longer each time." "Since when were you so curious about my matters?" "Don't try to change the topic hyung!" "Alright alright. There's this guy in the hospital that has been in a coma for a year and his parents had left this world while his friends abandoned him because they were most probably tired of taking care of him. Well in other words his all on his own and I'm trying my best to give him moral support." "Is he a close friend of yours? Why haven't I heard you mention bout him before?" "Nah I didn't know him before this. I only know his name is Chanhee and I've never had a conversation with him before because he hasn't wake up." "What?! Hyung! You don't even know him, not sure if he's a bad or good guy and you're visiting him at least twice a week? Perhaps he was a meanie that's why his friends left him?" "Ricky." Byunghun said in a stern tone. "Don't badmouth Chanhee like that. You don't know what he's like." "So you're saying you know what he's like? You've never even heard him spoken hyung!" Byunghun flinch at Ricky's words. Ricky was right, he don't even know how Chanhee sounds like and he's claiming like he knows Chanhee best.

"Sorry. I just... Aish you won't understand." "Yeah I will never understand." "Enough of this. I'm sure you're not here for this are you?" "Oh yeah I almost forgot. I'm actually here.for some advice." "Advice on?" "Relationship." "What Ricky you're in a relationship already?" "Ani! I just have this crush on someone." "But why are you asking advice from me? Niel is better at such stuff." "But he has a big mouth he might spread." Ricky pouted and Byunghun hit him on the head. "Ya! He's your friend! Just because he have thick lips doesn't mean he spreads rumours like a big mouth! You rude brat." Ricky just giggles guiltily. "So who's the lucky girl?" "Erm. To be honest, its actually a guy." "Woah great change huh. Who's the lucky guy then?" "You know the new guy that started work recently? I'm having this crush on him and since he's been treating me so nice its hard to ignore the feelings for him." "Oh that guy that just join recently that seems older but in actual fact is younger than you?" "Yes." Ricky blushes when admitting. "Aigoo our Ricky is in love. Did you tell him your feelings?" "Ani, I'm scared he's not interested in guys." "So what is it that you need my help with?" "Ermm I'm not sure how to come about with asking him if he's interested in guys." "I guess I'll just have to help you with that?" "Really? Thanks hyung!"

 

 

Sorry for taking so long peeps! I have a lot of stuff on hand and this plot is really hard to write with one sided conversation so thats why it took so long. Well Ricky made his appearance so guess who's gonna come out next? And Ricky's crush. I didn't want the whole story to be just purely about ChunJoe if not it might get boring and hard to proceed with. I hope this chapter isn't that bad? As usual, subscribe and comment! I'll be back with the next chapt ASAP! No promise but i'll try my very best. Cheers! ^^