First Day?

Will you be there for me?

<Byunghun, Chanhee, Daehyun, YoungJae, Ricky, Changjo, C.A.P, Niel>

"Annyeonghaseyo Chunji ibnida! Today is my first day at work please look after me!" Chanhee takes a bow and smile widely at the others. "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Daehyun but you can call me Hyunnie if you want to." Daehyun says with a wink before moving over to Chanhee. "And you're such a cutie." Daehyun whispers beside Chamber's ear is a husky voice, causing Chanhee to blush before he moves back to where he was. Byunghun felt uncomfortable at that move although he didn't understand why. "I'm YoungJae." YoungJae speaks impatiently.

"Annyeong! I'm Ricky and this hot guy is also a new recruit called Changjo!" Ricky said enthusiastically bringing a faint blush to Changjo's face and Changjo just wave and smile at Chanhee. "C.A.P ibnida. And this is your boss in name, Niel." C.A.P said with a smile while pointing to Niel. "Ya hyung! What boss in name? I am the boss indeed!" "Well I wasn't wrong. You weren't here most of the time." C.A.P just shrug and Niel pouted and playfully hit his chest. Chanhee chuckled at the cute sight and Byunghun walk up to him.

"Ignore this couple bickering. Well I guess I don't need to introduce myself again eh? Let's start work alright I'll teach you the basics." Byunghun smiled warmly at Chanhee. "L.Joe-ah, I can guide him actually." Daehyun rush over and said before sending Chanhee another wink. "Hyung! You still need to accompany me with the stock-taking!" YoungJae shouted. "Oh yeah. Sorry cutie I guess L.Joe can guide you." Daehyun. said before sheepishly smile, rubbing the back of his head and mouth sorry to YoungJae. "Let's go?" "Ok!" And Byunghun lead Chanhee around the cafe to explain the basics to him. "I sense love in the air!" Niel exclaims. "Ani! L.Joe is crazy over his Chanhee." Ricky says, shock that Niel isn't aware. "Precisely! Chunji is mine!" Daehyun chirps, earning a smack on his head. "Aish why did you hit me for?" Daehyun pouts, looking at YoungJae. "Because you are full of crap. So are you coming with me or not? If not I'll go on my own." YoungJae stated and walk off. "Younggie! Wait for me! I'm sorry alright." Daehyun rush to YoungJae and cling to him.

"Another pair of lovebirds? Hyung can we go for our date already?" Niel whines. "Not until you finish your job here. I can't keep covering for you ya know." Ricky sighs at his hyungs before turning to look at Changjo to notice the latter already staring at him so he blushed and rush to the counter trying to focus on his work with the younger one following behind. 

"So basically for the lobby area, anyone that is free at the moment will go clean up any empty cups or plates. And here is the counter station. As you can see, Ricky and Changjo are managing it. Its actually very easy. Give me a moment?" Byunghun tells Chanhee before turning to the counter. "Ricky-ah please guide Changjo to do a cup of caramel macchiato?" "Ne hyung." "Come here Chunji." Byunghun led Chanhee in front of the POS machine to explain how to use the electronic cash register. "Caramel macchiato is our best seller here and I guess its better for you to at least try that out first? While they are doing the drink, I'll teach you how to use this first." And Byunghun explained to Chanhee patiently on how to manage the machine. 


"Hyung here you go." "Thanks Ricky. Changjo have you got the hang of the coffee making process already?" "Yes hyung. I'm slowly getting the hang of it so there shouldn't be much problem. Just some more practice will do." "Hyung our Changjo is so smart right? He mastered all these so fast!" And another blush crept to Changjo's face. "You mean your Changjo eh? Yeah he's capable but I'm sure Chunji can do better because I'm the one guiding him." Byunghun's words caused both Changjo and Ricky to turn red. Chanhee flush a little before playfully snorting at Byunghun. "Ya what's that for! You don't know I'm the best barista here they practically can't do without me? Besides, I'm the most popular here people keep flocking in just so they could catch a glimpse of my oh so perfect face." "Eyyy hyung since when were you so thick skin?" Chanhee just chuckled while Byunghun shrug, shocked by his sudden confidence which he never knew he had and turn red.

"Sorry I have no idea what got over me. Erm Chunji drink up." Chanhee nodded and took a sip of the drink before melting into the taste, squealing at how nice it taste. Byunghun is amazed at how cute Chunji is, especially with the foam stain on his lips. Unknowingly, Byunghun's fingers moved towards Chanhee's lips to wipe off the stain causing both of them to blush at the action and there was a short moment of awkwardness where Chanhee just kept quiet, sipping his drink while Byunghun kept looking around, trying to keep his gaze from Chanhee. 
So for the whole day, Byunghun just guide Chanhee along while Daehyun just popped in once in a while to flirt with Chanhee, earning scoffs from Byunghun and hits on the head from YoungJae.
 

*After work*
*Chanhee's POV*
"Thanks everyone I had a great day and learnt a lot today. Thanks L.Joe especially for the help today, being so patient." I smiled coyly at Byunghun on purpose, trying to act as cute as I can so that he would be attracted. He might be very nice and sweet to me the whole day but it doesn't mean I'm giving up on my revenge though. "What about me?" Daehyun pouted. "Ahh you're a cute guy and I just found out you're my hyung actually!" Chanhee beamed and Daehyun almost squealed. "Are you going home? I'll send you back!" Byunghun and YoungJae stared at Daehyun simultaneously. "Hyung! You never offered to send me home before!" "YoungJae-ah what's wrong with you today? You seem angry the whole day." "Kwenchana hyung you can go home with YoungJae ssi." "You can just call me YoungJae actually." YoungJae said a little too cold for Chanhee's liking, causing the latter to flinch a little.

"L.Joe, can you walk me home?" "But Chunji?" "Mianhae hyung I just thought I have some stuff to ask L.Joe about so it would be better this way." "Sure I'll walk you home." YoungJae sighed silently in relief. "Hyung I thought you need to go search for Ch-" "Ani its ok Ricky ah I can do that after I send Chunji home." Byunghun cut Ricky off. "Alright." Ricky said, a little confused. "Shall we go now?" Byunghun ask Chanhee. "Ne L.Joe ssi." Chanhee giggled and they went off together. YoungJae just glared at Daehyun once before walking away, causing Daehyun to follow behind him, apologising again for the 'n'th time today. "I guess we should go too?" Changjo stalk off first, towards the direction of Ricky's apartment and the older one just shyly follow. 


So I'm sorry it took so long and to add on, this chapter is a little crappy and boring and everything else except nice and interesting so idk anymore. I hope you guys aren't too disappointed though coz I'm losing my ChunJoe feels recently. I've really been busy and still am. What's worse is I spend my free time now on WooGyu moments my WooGyu feels are overwhelming its even harder to write ChunJoe. Don't get me wrong, I still love ChunJoe but there isn't much updates from them so yeah. I'll still try my best so please stay with me! Sorry for the lousy update and my blabbering! Comment and subscribe please! Cheers!