Waiting

I love you as................?

"Yeah, she replies! " Seohyun grabbed her phone to check.

As soon as she read it , a very big ,sweet smile was appeared on her face.  She kissed her phone.

 I love you  ,unnie!

 Yes, we've got many things to talk and I wanna hold you tight.

At 9 tonight!!!  

I have to finish everything and just waiting for my beloved girlfriend~~~~~Ah NO! my Hyoyeon unnie! 

Don't  make any hope ,Seohyun! Keep in mind SHE IS YOUR UNNIE .

 

----------------------*******-------------------- 

Seohyun helped her unnies with dinner.  Her happy behavior made the girls curious, asking her about what happened? Not an answer but a blissful smile she put on her face.

After dinner, all the members were in the dorm but Sunny and Hyoyeon.

As they said in Star Night show, if Hyoyeon was out, it would be Taeyeon and Yoona who do the washing.  Yes,right! Now the both girls were in the kitchen washing the dishes.

Yuri, Jessica were on the couch watching TV again, other added, Sooyoung joined them .

 

"Fany unnie! Please let me first! "   A yelling voice could be heard from the bathroom to the living room. 

 

"What's that?" asked Yuri .

"What caused our maknae make such a loud sound ? " Jessica said her eyes on TV.

About 1 minute after, Tiffany walked toward the tree in the living room with a pink towel on her shoulder and some bath stuffs in her hand. "What's wrong her ? " Tiffany dropped herself on the couch next to Yuri.

 "What happened, Pany?   Asked Yuri.

"I was already in bathroom and she knocked the door asking if she could take bath first but she almost breaks the door!" Eyes smile girl said .

 "Why she just can't wait until you finish? "  Sooyoung finally spook up .

"I know that! She wants to be cleaned when Hyoyeon's home as it's almost 9 o'clock now! " Jessica explained.

"Look like a wife's waiting for husband! "  Tiffany said as she glanced at the kitchen .

 

"Yoona ah, are you done washing!?"    Yuri shouted to the kitchen.

"Almost, Yul! "  the girl shouted back.

 

"How long I've supposed to wait for that longest bath taken girl? "  Tiffany sighed.

"I think what I've been thinking is going be right! " Sooyoung let a speech while she was staring at TV that playing her favorite movie episode  and holding hand with the Ice princess.

Yuri glanced at her, "Syoung, you're talking about the movie or Seohyun? "

"Of course Seohyun! "  answered confidently.  "Wait and see that I was right!"

"What are you trying to say , Sooyoung?"     Simultaneous exclamation of the other three girls,  Sooyoung just smirked instead of saying nothing.

 

"YURI AH , I'm done!"  Yoona called as she walked out of kitchen.   Yuri ran towards Yoona, holding each others' hands headed to their room.

 

********************************************* 

"Seohyun ah! Can you just stop walking ? I'm so dizzy! " Taeyeon said the girl who walked to the door and came to sit next to her then walk back the door again and again.

 "Unnie! It's 9 now, why Hyoyeon unnie and Sunny unnie are not home yet?"   Seohyun said worriedly. 

"Seohyun ah, they'll arrive soon! Come and sit down! " Tiffany added.

 

 

The door opened, the waiting girl ran there.................Sunny came in,

"Sunny unnie! You're home! "   Seohyun grabbed Sunny's hand happily, but her eyes observed somewhere else.

Sunny knew where or what or who she was looking for. "Seohyun ah.........!" Sunny called.

"Sunny unnie, where's Hyoyeon unnie? "

"Oh Oh! manager oppa called her............."  she was cut off.

"Called for what?"   Seohyun shook her arm hard.

"She went to SM building for new dance battle, it's rush order ! "  Sunny quickly spook, knowing Seohyun was about to say something so she added..............

 "Come on Seo, help me take my suitcase! "   Seohyun confusedly obey her unnie,   as the girls on the couch also frowned.

 

 

"Unnies! Hyoyeon unnie's phone is turned off! " Seohyun shouted out after a few calling to Hyoyeon.