Drunken unnie (edited)

I love you as................?

Sorry guys!  I made many mistakes in this chapter.   So I edited it and combine Chapter 3 and 4 in one.  

Really sorry !!! 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Seohyun ah! Wake up wake up" Hyoyeon shook the maknae's arm who was deep sleeping under a warm blanket.

Seohyun moved her body trying to open her eyes, saw her lovely unnie sitting beside her . She smiled "Good morning Hyo unnie! "

Hyoyeon smiled back to her  " Yes morning girl! Get up now ,you have an early schedule right?"

Seohyun stretched her body "Yesssssss "  yawned while replying .

         "Unnie " Seohyun smirked as moved her index finger to sign Hyoyeon to come closer.

"What?" She slowly leaned down .

When Hyoyeon was close enough, Seohyun was about to kiss her. But sudden.........

" Yahhhh, your morning bad breath!!!! " Hyoyeon hurried to stand up with her hand covered her nose.

Seohyun set up and try to smell her breath by blowing her breath air to her hands in front of her face...... " No unnieeee, it's not that bad."

"Alright now, will you get out from bed or you will be late for filming ?"    Hyoyeon crossed her arms on chest level.

"Yes,madam! " Seohyun left the bed, doing the soldier posture included her baby grin.

"You kid!" Hyo smiled .

Damn it! I almost kissed her. I must change that toothpaste over. Seohyun thought while making her way to bathroom.

5 girls left the dorm for their individual schedules.

There were 4 girls rest (Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Sunny ).

9 o'clock in the morning,

Jessica was sleeping peacefully in her room, noticing a slightly smile was on her face.....You should know how people smile while

sleeping. Yeah! it must be a beautiful dream with their ideal person. So who is Jessica 's ideal man?

Sooyoung and Sunny were sitting in the couch ,their eyes were staring at the screen of the big LCD which tied on the well.

They were watching an adventurous movie.

" Sunny,do you think she is weird? "  Sooyoung was talking with full of potato chips.

" Hmm I'd do that too if I were her."  Sunny said without moving her eyes from the movie. 

"WHAT?  You'd try to  KISS Hyo  too? "    Sooyoung shocked , she choked on  the potato chips.

Sunny widened eyes turn to Sooyoung " Wh-What your talking about?

 
"I'm talking about the maknae! " Sooyoung said. 
 
Their eyes contacted.    "Oh! I thought you've been talking about the movie........BUT WAIT ! You mean Seohyun's tried to kiss Hyoyeon??? ".    Sunny said calmly at first but seriously exclaimed at the middle of sentence. 
 
 
Sooyoung covered Sunny 's mouth, her eyes rolled left and right. "Shhhh! Don't be so loud, Hyo's here!" She whispered to Sunny's ear.
 
            Sunny nodded, Sooyoung slowly put her hand away.
 
"Are you sure?"
 
"Yes, I caught her many times." 
 
"Well,tell me when? Where?"
 
"OK.........Once,in the dressing room Seo did it when she was helping Hyo with her zipper at the back Then.............." 
 
Sunny interrupted her " Wait there, She did kiss Hyo so what was Hyo's react? "
 
"Well,she just slightly kissed on her hair. Hyo might not notice. " 
 
"Hmm, go on! " 
 
"Then , in our van........she took a fast kiss on Sleeping Hyo!"
 
"Well,,,,,,,what do you think she's weird??? " " Don't you think so?"
 
"I think it's just a great affection for her unnie. " Sunny lifted her shoulder.
 
"But why only on Hyo?" Sooyoung lay on Sunny's lap. 
 
Sunny looked down to Soo, " Or you want it from her too?" 
 
"Hmm since we're all her unnies, it should be equal. Unless Seo got something special on Hyo! " Soo closed her eyes.
 
 
 
Hyoyeon was cleaning her room. The room she shares with Seohyun. She had already set her own bed,then went on set Seohyun's bed. She was going to change a new bed sheet, moving off the blanket and then the pillow................... as soon as she moved it,she saw a white T-shirt.
 
''Oh God, what's a messy maknae? " as she lift it up, she eventually saw a coffee track on right hem side of it.
 
"Wait, is it my T-shirt ? That coffee track ....and here......Yes!!!" 
 
       (How couldn't you recognize your used T-shirt ?)
 
"What's my T-shirt doing under Seo's pillow? " She talked to herself. " it must be asked when she's back?"    
 
(  ALL SHE SAID TO HERSELF. )
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________
 
 
 
           Almost 11pm, at SNSD's dorm Door opened , the girls turn to see who it was ?
 
"Seohyun ah! what took you so late, since skin cells start growing at 10pm?" Tiffany , giving her eyes smile. 
 
           There were Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica on the couch watching TV. Seohyun walked forward them ,
 
"Unnie, I was trying my best to get home early. Hmm I must be the last back home,right?" 
 
"No, you're the second last,Seo! Hyoyeon unnie's not back home." Jessica smirked 
 
"Huh! Where's she gone?" Seo raised her tone.
 
 Sooyoung gave Seo a small glance , like she got something in mind.    "Gone out for a drink! "
 
             Seo strongly dropped herself sitting on the couch beside Jess.
 
"So tired, maknae?" Jess asked
 
"Why so late unnie? " Seo mumbled to herself as she leaned her head on Jessica's shoulder. 
 
--------------------------------------
 
            Half an hour had passed. The episode serie was cut off.
 
"To be continued!" Sooyoung said as she stood up simultaneous Tiffany. But Jessica....... 
 
"Seohyun ah, wake up please!" Jess whispered to Seo who slept on her lap. Seo didn't move. 
 
"Look so pity,Seobaby! " Tiffany said
 
"How can she sleep without change her clothes? " Sooyoung sigh 
 
"Seohyun ah, let go to in your room." Jess said as she slightly moved her lap. 
 
"I sleep hereeeeee." Seo mumbled
 
Sooyoung pulled Seo's hand, "Come on Seo! You're bad smell now , Hyoyeon unnie doesn't like it."
 
Seohyun suddenly got up, " I should take a shower first."      as  Jessica massaged her own lap. 
 
               Door knocking changed their attention.....
 
. "It must be Hyoyeon!!!" Tiffany said and walk toward the door, but Seohyun was faster.
 
              Seohyun opened the door, her expression became angry instantly by seeing her unnie with Eunhyuk in a very close position . His arms wrapped around her waist back and front, her head was on his chest. Hyoyeon was hard drunk, she couldn't even open her eyes. 
 
               Seohyun parted them, as Tiffany came to support Hyoyeon . Sooyoung and Jessica rushed to help out.
 
"What's a drunk, Hyo ah?" Tiffany said then bow to Eunhyuk as a thankful sign. Enrhyuk bowed back. 
 
"Why she's drunk that hard,oppa?" Jessica asked
 
"She lost in bottle-pointed game." Eunhyuk replied shyly.
 
"Thanks oppa for taking her home." Sooyoung said 
 
                     The three walked Hyo in................But Seohyun
 
 
 
"Don't let me found out you ert on Hyo unnie!!!! " Seo quick spook, giving him a death glare before slammed the door shut. 
Leaving a confused Eunhyuk behind the door.
 
 
 
              Seohyun ran to her room, the three already lay Hyoyeon on bed. They met at the door as they went out and Seohyun come into the room .
 
"Seohyun ah, take care of your drunken unnie OK! " Jessica said.
 
"Yes unnie, good night." 
 
                They went to their own room. Seohyun quickly closed the door and lock it. She turned off the light then walk toward to dead drunk Hyoyeon.
 
She set beside Hyoyeon on the bed.  The maknae stared in sleeping queen's face.  Oh god she's so beautiful,  her adorable sleeping expression , her full lips........... Causing Seo's fingers moved to caress her cheek.  This was the moment she had been waiting for.
 
Unnie you're so beautiful!     She thought in mind, Then slipped over to her lips.
 
Should I kiss her right now? What if she'll be awake and caught it?................Should I? No No, but I need her........
 
She cleared then bend her head toward Hyo as her eyes closed. No longer, a heaven flying sensation appeared by 2 pairs of soft lips touching. The younger pressed her lips again and again,she didn't want this moment pass away so soon. She tried to control her breath not to beat so hard ,it might occur the under girl be awake.
 
Seo Juhyun, stop that....... otherwise you'll get caught and would you know how she feels?
 
a thought came across her mind. She then tried to lift her head up, yes she almost did it.. .......immediately she felt two hands wrap around her neck and pushed her fall into the wanted lips kissing again. HYOYEON DID IT !!!!!
 
Seohyun widened her eyes with shocked shortly.  Unnie, you love me too???   then close her eyes enjoying what she was doing.................she kissed back, they were kissing passionately............I can't believe it,my Hyounnie!
 
Suddenly, the older girl broke the kiss ...........Is it end ,unnie?      Seohyun didn't want to let go of her lips.............but she had to.
 
As soon as she moved a bit up (Hyo's hands still around her neck ), she could hear her unnie mumbled
 
" Hyukjae oppa! "
 
WHAT SHE SAYS?
 
Without delay she removed Hyo's hand away and stand up, glaring at unconscious Hyo as her hands tightly closed with the fingers bent into the palms.
 
Did you kiss me just because you thought I was Eunhyuk oppa?...........I think you love me too, but you ........y-----you.
 Her tears started falling down through her smooth cheek .
 
" I HATE YOU!!!! " She said silently but angrily.
 
She ran out of the room........... Hyoyeon unnie, how come ??? You called other's name while You're kissing me! 
She sobbed hard , sitting on the couch with her hands cover her face. Many ideas hit her head, she confused........she tried to lower her sob, it could annoy her other unnies and woke them up to see her inexplicable crying.
 
Unnie, do you know how much I love you?..............Do you love me? ...........Wait Seo Juhyun! You should be happy for Hyo unnie and Eunhyuk oppa are together. He's a good man. You have to stop your crazy love, it could only hurt you and you won't even be close to Hyo unnie anymore ............ B------but why I can't control myself? What can I do? .................ILOVEHYOUNNIE..........................     She cried herself to sleep in the living room.