See you

I love you as................?

Yuri and Jessica were watching TV in the living room.

"Sica ah! What do you if I changed my hair color to be blonde? " 

"Hmm that's OK!" Weak replied Jessica.

"But I'm afraid my face would look too white.........! " Yuri her own hair.

"That's OK! " Same answer from Jessica.

"But I like blonde hair............hmm should I change it, Sica? " Yuri focused on her hair fibres.

"OH GOD, DON'T DO THAT! YOU IDIOT !!!!!" Jessica sudden shouted out.

 "But you said it's OK. " Yuri turned to Jessica, soon she realized that Jessica eyed on the TV.  "You're dummy! " Yuri hit the back of Jessica 's head.

"What is wrong with you, KWON YURI? " Jessica yelled, rubbed her head where was hit.

"I'm talking to you, but all your attentions are on that TV! You should suffer more than this! " Yuri faked punch Jessica.

"Whatever, you don't have to hit me that hard!" Slammed Yuri 's lap.

"Ice Dummy Princess! " Yuri smirked.

"Hmm if my Yoong Yoong was here, she'd be my Good consultant. " her arms crossed.

 "Okay then just wait for your Yoong Yoonggg..... eek! " Jessica acted like she's eating a piece of terrible food, stuck her tongue out. "You know I have to tell this TV episode to Syoung, she really like watching this!"

"Fine fine! Keep staring like an idiot! " Yuri turned around and saw Seohyun was walking with a book in her hands. "Seohyun ah! come here , sweety! " Yuri called.

"Yes, unnie! " Seohyun sat beside Yuri, opening her book to read. "What's it, unnie? "

"Seohyun, does blonde hair fit me?"

"Yes, unnie. " Seohyun answered while her eyes were on the book.

"Seohyun, look at me!" Yuri cupped the maknae's cheeks to face her. "Look at me and give me a proper answer please! "

"OK, unnie! You look beautiful with everything." Seohyun smiled.

"Really?" Yuri grinned.

"Yes, unnie. " Started her book again.

"So I will change..........."

"Don't tell a lie, little Seo ." Jessica cut her off.

"What do you mean, JESSICA? " Yuri took a mad glance on Jessica.

"I didn't lie , Sica unnie! " Seohyun said.

"But it's not true, right Seohyun? " Jessica smirked.

"Seohyun, say I'm always beautiful! " Yuri pouted and shook younger girl's hand.

Seohyun put her book on the couch, looking at both girls , " Yes unnie, you're always b........!"

"But she's not nice in blonde. " Jessica stopped Seohyun as she glanced into Yuri.

"Seohyun, tell her that I'm always beautiful .......! " Yuri shook a hand of Seohyun harder, making the girl feel unwell. "Yes Yes,,, you're always....... " Seohyun weakly smile.

"OK now say blonde Yuri is prettier than your blonde Hyoyeonie, Seohyun! " Jessica cut Seo off again .

Immediately, Seohyun grabbed her book ,she was about to leave but Yuri caught her wrist. "Where you're going, Seo?" Asked Yuri.

"I wanna go and read my book !" Seohyun replied.

"Wait, Seo! Why you wanna leave when we're mentioning Hyoyeon?" Jessica questioned.

"Unnie, I just wanna read my book." Seohyun attempted to walk.

"No! Yuri, don't let her go!" Jessica demanded and Yuri obeyed, hugging Seohyun.

Jessica got up from where she was, sitting down again Next to Seohyun. Now the maknae was between her two unnies protested at her moving away.

"Now tell me, Seohyun! What's wrong between you and Hyoyeon? " Jessica asked seriously.

"It's nothing! Just let me go !" Seohyun struggled.

"You're so weird recently! Are you both fighting about anything? " Yuri patted Seohyun's back to calm her down.

"No, unnie! "

"OK, I know you won't tell us. But you shouldn't do that to your Hyoyeonie. You already know how much she cares of you,  Seohyun? " Jessica commented, grabbing a hand of Seohyun and caressed it.

Seohyun seemed settle her mind by the last sentence of Jessica.

"Yes, she loves you the most among us! " Yuri added.

Seohyun muttered, " She doesn't love me!"

"What you say,Seo? " Yuri said.

"Unnies, I wanna go to bed now!" Seohyun begged her unnies.

Jessica: "It's 4pm ,you wanna sleep? "

Yuri: "Sica, Let her go!"

Seohyun headed to her shared room . She opened the room door what the first thing could catch her sight was Hyoyeon's tidy bed which reminded her about a slim body slept in it every night. A bed where Hyoyeon laid in and talked to her before fall asleep, sometimes she could sleep with her unnie in that bed. What was a different situation? Who made it?

Seohyun went to sit on Hyoyeon's bed, pulling a pillow and hug it tight.

Hyoyeon unnie, I love you! Do you know that?

Her tear started falling down from her eyes throw her smooth cheeks. Seohyun laid down in the bed, closing her eyes.

But you don't love me! However, I shouldn't act to you that cold. Should I ask you straight? What if you said no?

 Hmm........ Stop being stupid, Seo Juhyun! Be by her side is the best feeling for you,right?

"Yes!!!"   she exclaimed alone.

Suddenly, Seohyun got out of the bed to grab her  phone and text a message to Hyoyeon .

To: My beloved Hyoyeonie

Unnie, I'm sorry!

 

**************************************************

"Alright everyone! Let's take 15 minutes break!" the PD oppa told everybody to have a break.

Hyoyeon and Sunny were filming Invincible Youth II.

Hyoyeon was playing around with Boom and Suzy, teasing each others...

"Hyoyeon ah, I've noticed that you don't like to be around Suzy or when Suzy comes close , you tend to walk away, Why?" Boom teased.

"Oh no, oppa! I don't do like what you said! It's weird! " Hyoyeon lifted her shoulders, as Suzy was looking at her the whole time.

"Hmm I think Boom oppa was right! " Suzy said in sad sound.

"See! I was right . Give me five, Suzy !" Boom did a hi-five with Suzy who responded weakly.

"You don't like me, Hyo unnie? " Suzy asked the blonde.

 "Oh no! Suzy ah....... How come? You're so cute!" Hyoyeon pinched Suzy's cheek.

"Really, unnie?!" Suzy grinned.

"Hmm......doesn't it because of Suzy's taller than you , so you don't like standing next to her, Hyoyeon? hahaha......" Boom smirked.

"Yah! Boom oppa! " Hyoyeon slapped Boom's arm hard.

 

"Hyoyeon ah! Come here hurry! " Sunny called from their make-up tent.

"Oh, Sunny's calling me. I go now!" Hyoyeon gave the two slightly bye bye before walked to Where Sunny was.

 

"Hyo ah, here your phone! It has vibrated, I think it's a message !" Sunny handed Hyoyeon her phone, since Hyoyeon's phone was in Sunny's hand bag.

"Oh! Who's that?" Hyoyeon checked it, "OH MY! SEOHYUN TEXTS ME !!! " she exclaimed.

"Huh??? Seohyun? I think she's cold to you lately! " Sunny took a look at the phone, wanted to know the text meaning but Hyoyeon hid it.

"Yah! You're not supposed to see it, Bunny! " then Hyoyeon walked away.

Oh God, she texted me! Many texts!!!

From: Seobaby

Unnie, I'm sorry! (4:10pm)

Unnie, I'm sorry! (4:20pm)

Unnie, I'm sorry! (4:30pm)

You're busy, unnie? (4:45pm)

HYO unnie :'(      (5:10pm)

Yeah, finally she talks to me.

To: Seobaby (5:15pm)

Sorry for late reply , sweety!  I just could take a break off filming!

Why sorry? Oh I know I know!

Sunny and I may be home at 9pm.  

See you tonight my Seobaby. We've got so many things to talk tonight. I love you, my candy maknae. :-*

From: Seobaby (5:17pm)

I'm not a candy, unnie!!! ^.^

Yes, see you tonight unnie!

I'm waiting for you. :-**

 

To: Seobaby  (5:19pm)

Yeah, my little princess is waiting for me.  ^_____^

I have to film IY now.  

SEE YOU AT 9 tonight !

 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~°°°°°°

"Hey, what did she text you?" Sunny said while they were walking to the film area.

"I said you're not supposed to know that, but it was a sweet one. Hehe! " Hyoyeon smiled widen, holding hands with Sunny.

"Hey you! Look like a love message Huh?"

"Feel sweeter than a lollipop I guess!"

"I don't understand what you two are doing? "

"I don't know too. Gonna hug my little maknae tonight! " Hyoyeon hugged Sunny tight .

"Yah! I'm not your maknae! " Cute struggled Sunny.

"You're fake maknae, Cute---Cute! " Hyoyeon pulled both cheeks of Sunny to each sides.

"Yah! That hurt Kim Hyoyeon! " Sunny rubbed her cheeks.

"We're supposed to be home 9 tonight, did you tell her? "

"Yes, Sure! She said she'll be waiting for me. I'll try to be home early."